Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 74

"The Streets Of Athens Will Fill With Tanks": Kathimerini Reveals Grexit "Black Book"

On the 13th floor of the building Verlaymont in Brussels, a few meters from the office of the European Commission President, Jean-Claude Juncker, stored in a special security room and in a safe Greece's exit plan from the Eurozone. There, in a multi-page volume, written in less than a month from 15-member team of the European Commission, answered questions on how to tackle such an outflow, including, as shocking as it may sound, even the possibility of the country out of the Treaty Schengen, and not only being driven outside the euro, but also outside the EU

According to European official, in that the European Commission Summit already had a bound volume, a multi-page document, which described the Greek prime minister, before the start of the session, by the same Mr. Juncker with all the details of a Grexit , giving him to understand the legal and political context of such a decision. In multipage document in accordance with European official who has the ability to know its contents, there are detailed answers to 200 questions that would arise in case Grexit.

These questions, as he explains official, are interrelated, as an exit from the euro would create a cascade of events, which would evolve in a relatively short time. From the drachmopoiisi economy to foreign exchange controls that would take place at the country's borders and which will ultimately lead at the exit of Greece from the Schengen Treaty.

The authors of the draft, according to European official, conducted under conditions of absolute secrecy. A special group of 15 people of the European Commission, by direct contact with Greece started to prepare, and was also in direct contact with a number of senior officials and DGs in the European Commission who had expertise in specific areas. The writing of the project started when the expiry date of the program (end of June) was approaching, so it is the Commission prepared for every eventuality, and by the time the referendum was announced, Friday, June 26, the relevant procedures were accelerated. The weekend of the work referendum intensified, so now two days later, Tuesday of that Synod, the project has been finalized.

According to well-informed source, involved in creating the plan worked "suffer the pain" as typically describe the "K" and "overwhelmed" because they could not believe that things had reached this point, and most of them had direct involvement with the Greek rescue programs. The European Commission also was hoped that even until the last minute solution would be found as members of this group knew better than anyone the consequences exit of Greece from the Eurozone and understand the cost of such a decision. One of those involved with direct knowledge of Greek reality in the critical phase of the training, he said the rest of the group that "if implemented this plan, the streets of Athens will sound tracks of tanks.

"The Streets Of Athens Will Fill With Tanks": Kathimerini Reveals Grexit "Black Book"

Hmmmmm........ Grooveshark co-founder Josh Greenberg found dead at 28 | The Verge

"Police have found no signs of foul play, injuries, or drugs in their preliminary investigation"

Grooveshark co-founder, 28, found dead in home | Gainesville.com

"his mother, said Monday he had no health problems"

My Mother is no longer Caucasian...What does it makes me?....

Pava:
My Mother is no longer Caucasian...What does it makes me?....

I never heard of a "non-black" race. What an ignorant I am ....

mladen:
I never heard of a "non-black" race. What an ignorant I am ....

if I sit under the sun for a couple of days, I'll turn black...but then if I stay indoors after that, for a week...I'll turn non-black again...

Pava:
if I sit under the sun for a couple of days, I'll turn black...but then if I stay indoors after that, for a week...I'll turn non-black again...

Sometimes I am green. Does that count in the official "coloring scheme"?

mladen:
Sometimes I am green. Does that count in the official "coloring scheme"?

black/white pictures are "more romantic"

Reason: