Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 116

theNews:

Turkey soldiers launch 'illegal action' - PM Yildirim

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36809083

this is huge !! buy gold tp: 100,000 ! world war z is coming

KumoBreake:
this is huge !! buy gold tp: 100,000 ! world war z is coming
I like it how they waited til Markets are closed...so much consideration for an average trader...

Turkish parliament building surrounded by tanks

Reuters witness

• Tanks open fire around Turkish Parliament building.
  • Gunfire heard at Istanbul Airport
  • Military helicopter open fine at National intelligence agency HQ in Ankara
  • Two loud explosions hear in centre of Turkish capital of Ankara

Russian Black Sea fleet mobilized and headed towards Istanbul.
_AP

coup over ? wtf ? it didn't last 12 hour ! really fishy

The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) announced it has fined TechFinancials, the parent company of the OptionFair binaries broker the combined sum of EUR 138 000 for a number of offences.

The smallest fine, for EUR 3000 is for non-compliance with authorization requirements and procedures regarding technical compatibility and information sent to the customers. The largest fine, for EUR 40 000, is imposed for not properly assessing the competence of its clients and failing to establish if the instruments on offer are compatible with the client’s requirements.

KumoBreake:
coup over ? wtf ? it didn't last 12 hour ! really fishy
Files:
img-thing.jpg  9 kb

Turkish authorities on Saturday halted American-led strike missions against the Islamic State that are flying from the Incirlik air base, the first major impact of the coup on the broader allied campaign against the group. “At this time, Turkish authorities are not permitting aircraft to depart Incirlik,” an American military official said on Saturday morning. The American official said the United States was seeking an explanation for the decision and other details.

Turkey Suspends All US Operations Against ISIS At Incirlik Airbase-

Pava:
my point is...that transition can be done without "revolution"...but conscious effort
unfortunatelly without revolution they can't... I am from Istambul..265 killed, 1440 were injured...the president has left the capital and noone knows where... stupid people cannot live without wars

Karaduman:
unfortunatelly without revolution they can't... I am from Istambul..265 killed, 1440 were injured...the president has left the capital and noone knows where... stupid people cannot live without wars

your situation is externally controlled...because your country does not have correct design of the government...same goes for every country in the world...seems like elites does not want functional countries...

If you don't mind...keep us up to date...because our news outlets are all lies

Reason: