Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 69

on the other hand a guy who is married to Wagenknecht...would fuck anything...

(last I heard Wagenknecht said to the press..."Call me Caitlyn"...)

Pava:
on the other hand a guy who is married to Wagenknecht...would fuck anything... (last I heard Wagenknecht said to the press..."Call me Caitlyn"...)

More or less the headline - see the bottom of the page (readers opinions)

mladen:
More or less the headline - see the bottom of the page (readers opinions)

75% approval - not bad

Greece Rejects Bailout Extension, Tsipras Says "Won't Be Blackmailed"

As noted, if Greece receives €3.3 billion from SMP profits it will mean that the ECB has forfeited the money it made on the Greek bonds it purchased in the past, effectively allowing Athens to repay the central bank with its own money.

if it ain't self-inflicted shrapnel wound Another Google Exec Dies...

"Therefore, Internet communications about any aspect of firearms will need prior government approval. Those defying this law will be fined up to $1 million and jailed for up to 20 years. Each illegal website will be considered a separate violation (H/T Truth and Action)."

URGENT: Obama Announces "Gag Order" for All Americans ... Spread This Everywhere

loose lips stinks sheeps...

If you wondered what "Eurogroup" is and how can they decide about things like Greek crisis, here is the answer :

After the Eurogroup meeting broke and Varoufakis learned they would reconvene without him, he asked for clarification on the legal basis for this and was told:

"'The Eurogroup is an informal group. Thus it is not bound by Treaties or written regulations. While unanimity is conventionally adhered to, the Eurogroup President is not bound to explicit rules.' I let the reader comment on this remarkable statement."

This is probably the statement of the century coming from people that were pretending to have the power to decide for the last 5 months and only at the end they decided to clarify that they are "an informal group". Enjoy the "brave new world" Yanis Varoufakis' Eurogroup statement, June 27 - Business Insider

mladen:
If you wondered what "Eurogroup" is and how can they decide about things like Greek crisis, here is the answer :
This is probably the statement of the century coming from people that were pretending to have the power to decide for the last 5 months and only at the end they decided to clarify that they are "an informal group". Enjoy the "brave new world" Yanis Varoufakis' Eurogroup statement, June 27 - Business Insider

It was always so : EU rulers were not elected by elections but are appointed. That is the worse kind oligarchy there is

Reason: