Gann mtf system - page 8

Tomi5lav:
Dear MrTools and mladen,

I have one request for you:

- Can someone do - SSL fast-nrp_mtf - that pulls both MA lines, because the other MA shows strong Sup / Res on MTF?

Also it would be nice if it would show arrows and gives a SoundAlert at Candle Close at MTF exactly as for normal SSL.

And of course, thank you for your great contribution to our FxCircus !!!

-P.S. - My broker was unable to force me to change over to 600+ so I quietly working still at 509...

Regards, Tom

Hello Tom, made this version with alerts and arrows on cross.

It's amazing, so quick reactions Mrtools, and exactly what I need ....

How can I get back ....?

I hope you're somewhere in southern Germany, so at least I can deliver Pizza and beer ....

Thank you so much Mrtools !!!!

regards, Tom

mrtools:
Hello Tom, made this version with alerts and arrows on cross.

Nice. Thanks

Gann is gone.....

Pava:
Gann is gone.....

When did it happen?

Pava:
Gann is gone....gone....gone...

...is back...

Gone...gone...gene...

...is back....

All Best,

Tom

mrtools:
Gann High-Low activator mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180790/page4 modified to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Hi, is it possible to have this indicator suitable even for non standard timeframe, please?

thefxpros:
Hi, is it possible to have this indicator suitable even for non standard timeframe, please?

As far as I see, metatrader 4 build 670+ does not allow non standard time frames in iCustom() call (and not just iCustom() - any built in indicator that tries to use non standard time frame in a call, returns an error)

mladen:
As far as I see, metatrader 4 build 670+ does not allow non standard time frames in iCustom() call (and not just iCustom() - any built in indicator that tries to use non standard time frame in a call, returns an error)

Whaaaat??

My terminals have not been updated yet, is there a way to deny the updates?

mladen:

Whaaaat??

My terminals have not been updated yet, is there a way to deny the updates?

Reason: