Farhad Hill v2 - page 20

leeb:
Hi Farhad, I have a few MT4 consoles running and could test your crab 24/7 could you send me the code ? I already have some results I can post from a weeks test 10k is now $10,660

leeb,

please refer to the following page.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

thanks for your cooperation. we are looking forward your rezults.

west:
Hi Farhad,

I just now found this thread, and want to test this EA. I will report the result.

Regard

West

west,

please refer to the following page.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

thanks for your cooperation. we are looking forward your rezults.

Here are my latest results. The EURUSD hasn't had a trade in quiet a while. I really don't know why.

In my analysis report the GBPJPY is doing terrible, but the others are pulling through.

I didn't post the elapsed time report, but now 16 trades 2hrs varies.

For those who are just looking at the graphical picture, this is very misleading, because it include 4 different pairs when this system is currently only designed for the EURUSD.

Farhad,

In this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

on the first picture what is happening when all the words are jumbled and there is just one thick red line? Mine does that sometimes too. However it'll self correct later on.

Just curious.

Ok, thanks for the EA. Are you sure it's supposed to run on TF M1?

I just applied the EA and have 4 open trades. If the market goes wrong, say buy buy to the trades. Would it not work better on H1 or M30?

Thanks

EDIT: yep that's what happened See second pic

Files:
fhc.jpg  190 kb
fhcbad.jpg  190 kb

Please elaborate

Farhad Farshad:
berdj,

'no money' is not an error. it's only a bind to further opening positions. if your accountfreemargin()< 9*initialDeposit/10then EA gives you that warninig and doesn't open positions any more.

thanks again

Farhad

Excuse my ignorance can you explain what the formula means since I am not sure what the conditions means? I am not a programmer .

Tks

Berdj

berdj:
Farhad

Excuse my ignorance can you explain what the formula means since I am not sure what the conditions means? I am not a programmer .

Tks

Berdj

it means if your free margin in your account gets less than 10% of your initial deposit it won't open any more trades.

matrixebiz:
Ok, thanks for the EA. Are you sure it's supposed to run on TF M1?

I just applied the EA and have 4 open trades. If the market goes wrong, say buy buy to the trades. Would it not work better on H1 or M30?

Thanks

EDIT: yep that's what happened See second pic

matrix,

crab only works on EURUSD 1M TF. if your initial deposit is 3000$ you'd better use 0.1 lot and not 1 lot.

edit: moreover if you had not changed stoploss, now it would have been closed with profit

thanks

Farhad Farshad:
matrix,

crab only works on EURUSD 1M TF. if your initial deposit is 3000$ you'd better use 0.1 lot and not 1 lot.

edit: moreover if you had not changed stoploss, now it would have been closed with profit

thanks

I'll check settings

Thanks

Farhad Farshad:
matrix,

thanks

seems to work fine on any other pair. Until now, it was opening only profitable trade on any pair i have set it up but i let it run yesterday (BOE annoncement day and many other critical annoncement) and two week of virutal trade done by the crab went pooof

Reason: