New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 109

Jaquanburton:
Hi all the ComplexPairSignal_tuned isn't working on my offline charts can someone take a look at it? I'm using the attached version of PeriodCon, thanks.

Jaquanburton

Try this : complexpairsignal_tuned_1.01.mq4

Did not test it. Use the "offline" parameters to set the desired parameters when in offline mode

mladen:
Jaquanburton

Try this : complexpairsignal_tuned_1.01.mq4

Did not test it. Use the "offline" parameters to set the desired parameters when in offline mode

Ok thanks mladen!

cja:
I noticed a small error in the position of the current Range label so I have updated the code sorry for any inconvenience. daily_range_nmc_1.ex4

thank you so much CJA. u are the best!

mladen:
Try this one out now : congestionbreakoutv2.01.mq4

Regarding post #941 on page 95: this version fixes the counted bars but the alerts do not work. The alerts were fixed in this version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page470 -- if you would, please combine the two fixes.

madopter:
Regarding post #941 on page 95: this version fixes the counted bars but the alerts do not work. The alerts were fixed in this version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page470 -- if you would, please combine the two fixes.

Replace the SymbolToSound() function with this :

string SymbolToSound(int soundtype )

{

string pairs[]={"EURUSD","GBPUSD","AUDUSD","USDCHF","USDJPY",

"EURAUD","GBPCHF","GBPJPY","EURJPY","USDCAD",

"USDCHF","CHFJPY","EURGBP","EURCAD"};

string asound;

int k;

string sym = Symbol();

for ( int i=0; i<ArraySize(pairs); i++ )

{

if ( StringFind( sym , pairs , 0) >= 0 )

k= i;

}

/*

switch(k) {

case 0: asound="EUR_USD.wav"; break;

case 1: asound="GBP_USD.wav"; break;

case 2: asound="AUD_USD.wav"; break;

case 3: asound="USD_CHF.wav"; break;

case 4: asound="USD_JPY.wav"; break;

case 5: asound="EUR_AUD.wav"; break;

case 6: asound="GBP_CHF.wav"; break;

case 7: asound="GBP_JPY.wav"; break;

case 8: asound="EUR_JPY.wav"; break;

case 9: asound="USD_CAD.wav"; break;

}

*/

if ( soundtype == 1)

{

asound = "BreakOut_" + asound;

}

else if ( soundtype == 2 )

{

asound = "TrendChange_" + asound;

}

else

{

asound = "alert.wav";

}

asound="alert.wav";

return(asound);

}

It is lacking wav files, that is why it is not alerting. If you have those wav files it will alert properly

cja:
Auto candles simply means that as you zoom in and out on a chart the candles automatically retain the correct size unlike normal coded colored candles which are preset to a fixed size. Sorry I am not prepared to post the mq4 file.

Dear Cja,

could you please check inside the code of your script? There is a bug.

It's an ex4 file so I cannot fix the code.

Thanks a lot.

Cla

drag_amp_drop_pending_straddle.ex4

Hi

I would like to ask if anyone have an simple modified indicator of Williams%R wich will color the indicator line with green when pointing up and red when pointing down as per the below snapshot from my mobile phone.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
photo.png  96 kb

claudiaforex:
Dear Cja,

could you please check inside the code of your script? There is a bug.

It's an ex4 file so I cannot fix the code.

Thanks a lot.

Cla

drag_amp_drop_pending_straddle.ex4

I had a look and found no problems with the code.

#1 Drag and Drop means that the script has to be dragged onto the chart not just just double clicked in the navigator window

#2The script has to be released on the chart close to the current bid price as it is setting a straddle of Two pending stop orders either side of the current price.

#3 If the straddle distance is set too close to the bid price ( Below the Broker allowed stop distance ) the pending orders will not set.

CJA

cja:
I had a look and found no problems with the code.

#1 Drag and Drop means that the script has to be dragged onto the chart not just just double clicked in the navigator window

#2The script has to be released on the chart close to the current bid price as it is setting a straddle of Two pending stop orders either side of the current price.

#3 If the straddle distance is set too close to the bid price ( Below the Broker allowed stop distance ) the pending orders will not set.

CJA

Indeed I forgot to DRAG the script...anyway it works great! Thank you very much.

Best regards

Boomerang:
Hi

I would like to ask if anyone have an simple modified indicator of Williams%R wich will color the indicator line with green when pointing up and red when pointing down as per the below snapshot from my mobile phone.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Boomerang, made this one.

Files:
Reason: