New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 68

engelmann:
Hello,

this indicator isn't drawing on the chart. Can someone tell why it isn't working. Does it needs a certain .dll-file?

Fourier_extrapolator_sin_3.mq4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Engelmann, no dll required, try it now.

Can anyone here re-code a fib indicator to work with mt4 build 625, my broker just upgraded & the old fib indicators wont even load into the navigator. I tried to re-install mt4 and compile the indicator but nothing works.

howard29:
Can anyone here re-code a fib indicator to work with mt4 build 625, my broker just upgraded & the old fib indicators wont even load into the navigator. I tried to re-install mt4 and compile the indicator but nothing works.

Which fibo indicator that you used is not working any more?

This one, as well as a few others but this is the main one.

Files:
xit_fibs.mq4  4 kb

howard29:
This one, as well as a few others but this is the main one.

I don't see any problem with that indicator

Tested it on a couple of brokers and on all it seems to be working OK

PS: my build is 628. I do not have a build 625 any more

Files:
ibfx_fibox.gif  72 kb

The profit golden eye indicator is not working in new mt4 platform, it needs to be turn into nmc version - please change it so that it works on the chart.

Files:

chirag77:
The profit golden eye indicator is not working in new mt4 platform, it needs to be turn into nmc version - please change it so that it works on the chart.

Sorry

Those are ex4 files. Do you have the original (not decompiled) mq4 files?

I'm interested in building an indicator that has colored bands like MT5. Is there an analog for CopyBuffer in MT4?

Here is ibbfill with the extension changed from MQ5 to MQ4 for testing

Thanks in advance

TzuMan

Files:
_ibbfill.mq4  6 kb

Tzuman:
I'm interested in building an indicator that has colored bands like MT5. Is there an analog for CopyBuffer in MT4?

Here is ibbfill with the extension changed from MQ5 to MQ4 for testing

Thanks in advance

TzuMan

Tzuman

No, there is no equivalent

You have to use the good old iCustom() (in metatrader 4 iCustom() returns the value of the specified buffer at the specified shift - not a handle like it does in metatrader 5), so the only way is to continue doing it as we are used to now

Also, new metatrader 4 does not know how to handle the filling

Attaching one example that shows that filling does not work when used from new metatrader 4

Files:

Hello friends, please make this ribbon trader indicator into new metatrader4 compatible/turn into nmc version.

Files:
Reason: