New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 2

Hello Mladen,

Can you upgrade this indicator for the new metatrader 4.

It is essential for me. It draws different renkos. You can simplify if you want to allow drawing only 1 renko offline chart, (actually it can draws 2 offline charts).

Will update one of my platform and keep fingers crossed

Thank you for your time.

_mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver_01.mq4

Big Joe:
Hello Mladen,

Can you upgrade this indicator for the new metatrader 4.

It is essential for me. It draws different renkos. You can simplify if you want to allow drawing only 1 renko offline chart, (actually it can draws 2 offline charts).

Will update one of my platform and keep fingers crossed

Thank you for your time.

_mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver_01.mq4

Joe

No original (non-decompiled) source?

Sorry Mladen,

I never looked into code.

I contacted the author of trading system idea and he gives me this one.

We can't edit our posts ? Or i don't find the button ...

Thank you !

Big Joe:
Sorry Mladen,

I never looked into code.

I contacted the author of trading system idea and he gives me this one.

We can't edit our posts ? Or i don't find the button ...

Thank you !

Hi My Friend Big Joe, first sorry for my English, and I believe that 'the author' you said is not me.., coz I never give my source code for this renko chart builder indi before to anyone, I just share the ex4 freely in one forum at FF, and the file that you received is de-compiled one.. lol, btw no problem, i'm sure is not your fault, coz the basic source code already share freely. And I'm really happy if Mladen will help us to teach how to change this old codes to become compatible with the new MT4 release. So, I really hope that after the change, our Teacher Mladen will share the source here for us.. to learn what the different that should change with this new release, and in the future we can do it by our self without always bothering and take his valuable times.

Here we go the source code, and Thank you in advance to Mladen for the time and big heart for helping us.

With highly appreciation and regard

MTH

___mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver_01.mq4

MTH Depok:
Hi My Friend Big Joe, first sorry for my English, and I believe that 'the author' you said is not me.., coz I never give my source code for this renko chart builder indi before to anyone, I just share the ex4 freely in one forum at FF, and the file that you received is de-compiled one.. lol, btw no problem, i'm sure is not your fault, coz the basic source code already share freely. And I'm really happy if Mladen will help us to teach how to change this old codes to become compatible with the new MT4 release. So, I really hope that after the change, our Teacher Mladen will share the source here for us.. to learn what the different that should change with this new release, and in the future we can do it by our self without always bothering and take his valuable times.

Here we go the source code, and Thank you in advance to Mladen for the time and big heart for helping us.

MTH

Guys

Will post when they are finished

PS: as far as I see the results of the 2 are not the same (tested using current metatrader build 509)

Dear Mladen,

Kindly can you tell us more about this new enhanced metatrader ?! What about the indicator which we have ?! Are they not going to work Any more ?! What about if we stick with the old one are there disadvantages ?!

Thanks in advance for your advise.

Best regards,

Khaliddxd

MTH Depok:

MTH

MTH

Try it out. I did not have an opportunity to check it in runtime but we shall have to wait till Monday for that (as far as I see windows update should work OK, but we shall know exactly only on Monday).

Have a nice weekend

PS: still have to check why are the results of the two (the one posted by MTH and the one posted by Big Joe) different when attached to 1 minute charts. It seems that they are producing different charts

khaliddxd:
Dear Mladen,

Kindly can you tell us more about this new enhanced metatrader ?! What about the indicator which we have ?! Are they not going to work Any more ?! What about if we stick with the old one are there disadvantages ?!

Thanks in advance for your advise.

Best regards,

Khaliddxd

khaliddxd

If you keep them in ex4 format most are going to continue to work

If you try to compile them, then you are probably going to have problems. And some (like these renko stuff - all stuff working with offline chart for example) simply must be rewritten or else they will not work at all

MTH Depok,

I'm really sorry, i was truely believeing i ask the right guy. That's one of big problem of the internet world.

Nevertheless, thank you for sharing the right source code.

Mladen, thank you for your support and your generosity.

mladen:
MTH

Try it out. I did not have an opportunity to check it in runtime but we shall have to wait till Monday for that (as far as I see windows update should work OK, but we shall know exactly only on Monday).

Have a nice weekend

PS: still have to check why are the results of the two (the one posted by MTH and the one posted by Big Joe) different when attached to 1 minute charts. It seems that they are producing different charts

As far as I see, the indicator works OK in live trading too

Happy trading guys

Reason: