Pollan's indicators - page 148

Lol, Wulong, are you a scorpion? You see something imperfect and want to help. Often misunderstood and often not heard/rejected at first, but in the end it is done your way?

mntiwana, not just garbage, you learn with it and often something interesting and useful for another purpose is in there. In Forex DSS Bessert wasn't my first choice but give it a try.

People tend to forget that everything begins and ends on the M1, but most are scared of all the 'noise'.

For example, there can be an rather big upbar on H4, and there are still 1,5 hours to go.

When M1 'decides' to go down for the remaining hours, it can become a downbar, because M1 follows the price more directly than H4 ...

Curiosity killed the cat, but luckily a cat has seven lifes ...

regards from Wulong

krelian99:
In Forex DSS Bessert wasn't my first choice but give it a try.

Dear krelian99

yes DSS is praised in some where previous posts too,will experiment it too,first i want get my channel indi for to complete at chart,lately DSS will be used in SW, can you guide me about the questions,i asked in thread...some thing interesting please post here ,post 9574 ....thanks.

regards

mntiwana

People tend to forget that everything begins and ends on the M1, but most are scared of all the 'noise'.

Wulong

hey i am already agree with you,lol,in higher TF peoples only count open close prices,and ignore high long and deep long wicks,when,market price actually goes till highest and lowest tips of the candle but this you can manage in M1

and noise you can control with some other ways.thanks

regards

mntiwana

krelian99:
Lol, Wulong, are you a scorpion? You see something imperfect and want to help. Often misunderstood and often not heard/rejected at first, but in the end it is done your way? mntiwana, not just garbage, you learn with it and often something interesting and useful for another purpose is in there. In Forex DSS Bessert wasn't my first choice but give it a try.

Yes, lol, not a scorpion, rather a curious cat and a cat does it his way ...

DSS Bressert is very good on M1 to kill all the noise !

Thanks For All User's And Staff's

and I am Sorry mntiwana

Goodbye

EURUSD weekly

Türk friends pls

If Anyone Want From me anythink Please Requset From me

I want Help Just

Reason: