Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 11

mr_nims:
Wahaj the prince,

He is busy on his exams so he will be away for a while.

I hope he does well and his Allah be with him.

He will come back soon and I am surely missing my Indus valley civilization bro

Best,

nick

Hello Nick!

Thank you for updating them about my present situation!

Friends, put your questions if you have any about RPS and i'll be glad to help you, and the high possibility is that, i may add you in my secret RPS Version 2 Group if i seen that you guys are seriously interested in trading with RPS, the reason is that, i don't want to add those people into my group, who can't contribute and even update us with their result. For group, it is must to be active if anyone want to take advantage of it.

There are a lot of lessons in the system's thread and in full TSD forum, but the reason is same, no one want to learn seriously by putting his heart fully on that and additionally and importantly, there are some other helpful members who can teach you without asking anything in return, just don't be shy and do hard-work, you'll be okay with your trading too then.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hallo my friend I hope you don't mind that I'm calling you a friend, but I've read all of your posts in Yours and the Mr.Nims ( Nick) threads and I just feel like We know each other, maybe it is because of the same state of mind and attitude of the future possibilities (positive mind set).

I want to ask You, if I can apply for the R.P.S. group that you are creating, I've heard that you need Dedicated willing to work hard for the sake of the Group succes( as it goes of the separates individuals). Just want you to know that I love to "play" as a team unit, even in sports before the Forex comes in my life, cause I know that when I lift somebody up at a time, the next day,month,year... somehow,something (The power of the Universe) will lift me up.

I haven't got a lot of Expirience in the Forex training, but I have a life Expirience, Clever mind, Creative attitude, Power to work even when all the others has given up. And with those quialities and Your knowledge and Honest heart which the Humans has been gifted since the birth, but most of them lost it when they growed up.

I'm asking you to give me a chance to be part of your team, and give and recieve everything that I can!

With Respect : T. Kiryakov

Sorry for posting in the thread, but cannot Send you the message in private.

hai to everyone in this forum. check this ea with renko . (i am not a good coder) i just edit myself. maybe someone can do it better. i am still trying to modify for run fulltime 5 days weekly. this ea working with parabolic sar only. EA need to attach osma and Renko Am indicator aswell. this ea doing partial closing also. ( i do not delete the actual code). maybe good coder can do it better. if anyone do it well share with us. thanks prince u r having good heart.....

Files:
par_ea_new.mq4  18 kb

Can I trade EUR/JPY by using this RENKO system?

For those having problem with the new metatrader build 600+ here is a working version of the ea that should be placed in the experts folder. I would be grateful if PrinceWahaj could add me to the new skype group that he organises for this strategy (I could not post private message to him as I am new to the forum and do not have enough posts )- it looks really promising! I plan to test it extensively on demo account at first and then with real money:-)

I can't open the attachment!

Sorry I do not know what is going on with this forum- I am new here so maybe I am doing something wrong

Files:

hi to every one. herewith i attached renko system with some rules. i do not take anyother indicator. i just modified the psar indicator with value 0.04-0.4. thats it. charts explain everything.

condition :

1) atleast 3 indicators coinside( with the contition no 3)

2) if 2 indi failure DO NOT TRADE

3) THERE IS NO CONDITION level stop, psar, osma ( not renko AM) are in the same candle. mean the same time no more than ONE candle.

TIPS :

1) take two position( mm is important) - exit one with 150 pips another one with 300 pips.( including spread - so dont need calculating spread)

2) if one is booked modified SL to BE

note : watch atleast one weak with renko chart.

once again i say thank you to prince, mr_nims, hermes and angela

Files:
3.png  262 kb

radenovgroup:
Sorry I do not know what is going on with this forum- I am new here so maybe I am doing something wrong

I put in the indicator and drag and drop, but nothing happened. What did I do wrong?

Hello csc2009,

Follow this post and i hope that then, you will not have any problem.

To ambivijay,

keep posting the good stuff, who knows if you could be the member of my group to whom i trusted.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Reason: