Serial Scalper System - page 5

hello,Hyo

I have a question, Serial Scalper can trade in XAUUSD(GOLD) pair ?

jonobu:
hello,Hyo I have a question, Serial Scalper can trade in XAUUSD(GOLD) pair ?

yes its compatible with gold. i can post some signals when i catch some.

thanks so much for this strategy

you're welcome. be sure to try out the free version.

i did not try basic, currently using paid version today.

see how it goes for until friday.

can i set TP to only 10 pips on all trades?

my results for first day using serial

Files:
ss-d1.jpg  101 kb

roggerh:
i did not try basic, currently using paid version today.

see how it goes for until friday.

can i set TP to only 10 pips on all trades?

Yes, 10 pips is the usual first target because stops should be less than 30pips in most pairs to achieve a better RR at 10 pips initial target. But if you choose best signals, it usually reaches target 2 for more, usually 2 to 2.5 times the stoploss.

If a pair has 15 pip stop, initial target is around 10 pips and the max target on around 35 pips can be achieved. Compared when the stoploss is 30+ pips, the max target of 70 pips would be hard to reach.

Since this is best on ranging market, its rare for us to expect more than 30 pips move. So to have best RR with respect to the current session, the key is to pic the signal with least stop to achieve best RR asap.

roggerh:
my results for first day using serial

Nice results, make sure you fully test the paid version and see if it suits you.

Hyo

ok, i understand,

this are results yesterday, still pretty good

you know, i think this method is killer in options. 5 to 15M expiry. Must be a better strategy in options because i can take signals without worrying about target 1. What can you say? can we test it in options?

Files:
ss-d2.jpg  113 kb

We haven't tested it in options. since we cater forex systems and tools. We can test it and maybe post our findings. You can also post yours if you have time.

Serial scalper is a system best used only when market is in consolidation

Regards

Hyo

Reason: