Serial Scalper System - page 3

Signals

EURUSD, Best Trading Time: Hit StopLoss of 10 Pips

Chart EURUSD, M5, 2013.11.18 10:02 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

GBPUSD, Regular Trading Time: Hits TP1 of 12Pips. Based from the first valid signal. The second one we see is invalid due to big Stoploss of 40 Pips

Chart GBPUSD, M5, 2013.11.18 10:03 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

CADJPY, Regular Trading Time: now approaching to TP1

Chart CADJPY, M5, 2013.11.18 10:06 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

What is the PC code, never heard, where to find it? Do you want a code of my grandmother also?

Hermes

P.S. I like the picture, very optimistic, looks like me, only I don't wear ties.

We use it as validation. Yes, if you want, you can give your grandmothers pc code. No problem

I attached it to chart as described but still it is asking me the PC code? Instead of grandmother code (because I would have to dig her out and she wouldn't appreciate it!) tell me where a have to look for the PC code? Very unusual procedure for sure!

Hermes

hermes:
I attached it to chart as described but still it is asking me the PC code? Instead of grandmother code (because I would have to dig her out and she wouldn't appreciate it!) tell me where a have to look for the PC code? Very unusual procedure for sure! Hermes

if you dont like pc code. just give us your mt4 account number and we will give your login details. We use pc code for traders to test it in unlimited MT4 accounts/brokers.

It is a serial killer for sure! That signal was drunk or what? Completely south. How much is the recommended account for micro?

Serial traders don't take a trade in the same direction of very long candle, more often the opposite trades direction would right.

Hermes

Files:

hermes:
It is a serial killer for sure! That signal was drunk or what? Completely south. How much is the recommended account for micro?

Serial traders don't take a trade in the same direction of very long candle, more often the opposite trades direction would right.

Hermes

its because you didnt read manual. Look at your stoploss. recomended value on EURUSD is only 20pip max on asia session. and 25pip max on london. yours is 30.

I have attached the image just in case you want to see

First of all, your signal Happened at GMT13:15. I encircled the Time for you

Second, the best trading time is GMT23:00 to GMT5:00. I also encircled it. Its best fortrading Ranging Market period.

Third, look at you stoploss. Its TOO BIG for the recommended values.

EU stoploss on Best Trading time is MAX 20Pips

EU stoploss on Regular trading time (GMT 8- GMT 23) is 25 pips max

before coming up with conclusions. pls read the manual first and understand how to trade the system. I have posted here some pictures of trade setups. you might want to see.

Regards

Hyo

Files:
eu-hermes.jpg  403 kb

Sorry, actually you are right. I din't prepared me good for the exam. But why it gives a signals and SL recommendations in not recommended times? Just to confuse the traders? The indications should follow the settings.

Hermes

Reason: