Serial Scalper System - page 6

That means all Asian sessions and in December also London and NY sessions. Not to much to do in December. The same will be January and February. Expect some crashes there when federal reserve will fart.

Hermes

Hyo Uzumaki:
We haven't tested it in options. since we cater forex systems and tools. We can test it and maybe post our findings. You can also post yours if you have time.

Serial scalper is a system best used only when market is in consolidation

Regards

Hyo

Hyo

I am already a paid member of the True breakout and I do love the idea of the scalper. Can you provide me with the some numbers. Whats the probability of the trades when following your criteria have reached 10 pips vs stop outs?

wins vs losses per week can be calculated like the TBS signals.

thanks

Garren

Serial Scalper System FAQS

1.Is serial scalper an Asian session scalper?

A: Yes, serial scalper works best only when the market is in consolidation. In an intra-day basis, consolidation is more likely to happen during asia session.So its best to trade the system during that time

2. Can i trade Serial scalper during London?

A: As long as you know that price action in London session is consolidating. Most of the time, breakouts and trend continue in london session. If you are an experienced trader who can read the markets, you can use serial scalper in london & US session provided that price action is consolidating.

3. Can it be used to maximize trading in all market sessions?

A: No, it only works best when market is consolidation. Every style is different, this system is made for traders who want to scalp the rangebound price action in asia session.

Can be used in london session as long as you know that the current price action in london is ranging, this can be hard because breakouts and trend continuation happens in london session, thus a different strategy during that time is better. Like trend following or breakout.

4. Why overbought and oversold method in Asia session?

A: Because when market is in consolidation time, most of the time traders will buy low and sell high. During Asia session where usually there isn't enough contracts, its the perfect time to react in Overbought and oversold areas.

The reason why serial scalper is on Asia session, is because 70% of the time, market is consolidation during that period, so this eliminates the 70% doubt unless there is Major news release during that time. So if news is avoided, there is a high probability that asia session will be in consolidation. Also, this does not mean you take all signals, out of the many possible pairs, pick the one with higher probability and with tighter stop loss. Tighter stoploss means there is a better chance hitting Target 2. Since on asia session, price does not move much. Also, a good practice is closing trades with small loss/profit before london open. As price can breakout in any direction.

5: What are the best pairs to trade?

A: Pairs with low spread and not to noisy during asia session. Like EurUsd, GbpUsd, UsdCad, EurGbp.

6: What about AUD, JPY and NZD pairs?

A: Pairs with Jpy, Aud and Nzd crosses (Like AudUsd, EurJpy, NzdUsd etc..) can be volatile in Asia session. Can still be traded provided that stops are tight, also when there are no major news releases to ensure that there will be no false moves. Also, in volatile pairs in Asia session, its best to take "Trend Signals" to have higher probabilities, Since these pairs can breakout during Asia session.

News reference:

Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

Forex TSD - forex forum - Calendar

7. Can i use 10 pips TP always?

A: Yes, 10 pips is the usual first target because stops should be less than 30pips in most pairs to achieve a better RR at 10 pips initial target. But if you choose best signals, it usually reaches target 2 times the stoploss. (2:1 Risk Reward)

If a pair has 15 pip stop, initial target is around 10 pips and the max target on around 35 pips can be achieved. Compared when the stoploss is 30+ pips, the max target of 70 pips would be hard to reach.

Since this is best on ranging market, its rare for us to expect more than 30 pips move. So to have best RR with respect to the current session, the key is to pic the signal with least stop loss to achieve best RR asap.

8. How about volatile pairs?

A: Some of our clients only trade Aud and Jpy crosses like AUDUSD, NZDJPY, EURJPY, GBPAUD etc. because its volatility in asia session hits target faster. But we recommend them to stay away from news and pick trend signals for best probability

9. How will i set-up?

A: Load it in all charts available and pick the best signal for highest probability. You don't need to trade all signals. Best signals have least Stop Loss and are usually trend type signals.

10. What does tight stop indicate?

A: Range is determined by the stoploss. Smaller stops means smaller ranges, and there is a high probability that price action is in consolidation. Wider stops means price action can be in breakout or trend.

11. What is the probability?

A: If used only in Asia session with all rules followed and picking the best signals, hit rate is around 80% or more.

12. Compared to true breakout which is superior?

A: Both systems are different. This would depend on your trading style. Serial Scalper is used to take small pips usually about 10 pips per initial target. Closing a position once target 1 is hit, then moving to break even until it hits target 2. True breakout only trades breakouts of best probabilities. In terms of signal quantity, serial scalper will give more than true breakout.

13. Can i use this in binary options

A: We haven't conducted test in options. Some users claim it to be effective any any session but we cant back it up. Test it out and feel free to share your findings at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183619

14. Can i refund the product when i'm not satisfied?

A: Sure, we have 7 days money back guarantee.

15. I have a laptop and VPS, do you have discount for 2nd licenses?

A: Yes, second licence will have 40% discount the original price. Just message us for member's invoice.

16. Pls explain trading time.

A: Pls refer to the manual during best trading time

Referring from GMT for November to March

Asia Session

Starts at GMT 23:00

Ends at GMT 7:00

Serial Scalper Best Trading Time

Starts at GMT 23:00

Ends at GMT 5:00

(we don't need to trade the whole asia session because GMT 5 to GMT8 often gives false breakout as far as statistics goes)

Frankfurt open, which is at GMT 7 often has the most false breakouts.

for timezone info, pls refer to Forex Market Hours - Forex Market Time Converter and change time format to gmt.

upto now, very accurate in asia session. out of may pairs, i pick 2 to 3 valid setups and most of the time win in all of them.

In options, it works in all sessions! not only asia, just avoid news

Rogger

roggerh:
upto now, very accurate in asia session. out of may pairs, i pick 2 to 3 valid setups and most of the time win in all of them.

In options, it works in all sessions! not only asia, just avoid news

Rogger

Thanks for the update Rogger. I was waiting for a report from someone other than the vendor.

A new version of serial scalper with improved features and very easy to trade.

Watch here how to take and exit trades properly

Serial Scalper V2 - YouTube

This version will be released this month.

Serial Scalper Version 2 in now available

Reason: