Serial Scalper System - page 4

hermes:
Sorry, actually you are right. I din't prepared me good for the exam. But why it gives a signals and SL recommendations in not recommended times? Just to confuse the traders? The indications should follow the settings. Hermes

The purpose is for them to see that there are signals generated. To confirm that the indicator is working on their platform.

Regards

Hyo

Now, I finally agree with you. I will test it. How long is the temporary time for testings and then what would be the price for it?

Thanks Hermes

I even didn't get a chance to test it because after 1 and half day it told me expired! It sent me to your Pirate site where I found answer for my questions. It cost 280 US$ not Jen, and guarantee is long, long 7 days!

I smell Okinawa fish.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
I even didn't get a chance to test it because after 1 and half day it told me expired! It sent me to your Pirate site where I found answer for my questions. It cost 280 US$ not Jen, and guarantee is long, long 7 days!

I smell Okinawa fish.

Cheers Hermes

Hi,

All our basic versions now are only good for 5 days for systems. because our server is full and cant accommodate all the users who want basic version for our tools and systems. Sorry for the inconvenience. There are still other users whom we cant give a trial, we will give them when there is space.

Regards

Hyo

When you dismantle the scalper you have to put new chart because the comments in the corner don't go away.

Hermes

For those asking,

Does different brokers have some difference in signals?

The answer is yes. Because some feed their chart differently. This applies in all trading systems. You can use this system in unlimited broker platforms to test out.

The importnat thing is that the signal is valid as described by the manual

Sample of signal in Real account

USDCAD Valid setup

Chart USDCAD, M5, 2013.12.05 03:31 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Hyo

I need a backtest .

you can forward test it. just download the indicator on first post.

Hyo

Reason: