Is forex easy way to earn? - page 2

For what I see, Forex is the best way to lose all your money, if you're greed, anxious and impatient. But it's a great tool if you are willing to study, practice and learn to become a consistent trader.

Forex is very easy to learn if you have all the qualities and the reason why most of the beginner tell that FOrex is hard it is because they doesn't put an extra effort to learn all about Forex.

You can earn easily profit in Forex market if you are knowledgeable enough to trade. It is important to apply your new found knowledge in dealing to real account to protect your money.

Forex is an easy way to make living. It is not easy to learn to trade but needs a lot of patience and hard work. Forex trades 24 hours daily and we can trade anytime at our convience. For newbies is not an easy task and have to put in alot of hard work to succeed. Hard work is leaning forex knowledge and trading. Gaining experience is the most important for newbies.

Forex an easy way to earn money well i dont think so. I have myself trade for some time but i never found it an easy was as it was very complicated but until i found that there is also forex games. This is a way where we can earn easy money. I have join a site and am making quite some good money there. If you know how to trade am sure it will be more easy than trading forex.

Yes, Forex is an easy way to earn money. An educated and well experience people can do it and earn money quickly and easily. So we should work here for earning a lot of money.

I think that it is not never easy but not difficult also think that the way to profit in Forex depends on the management of capital and a good entry point and learn technical analysis

Forex needs a lot of hard work and it's definitely not easy. I know it's lame but I just have to say this: knowledge is the key to success

Hello Everyone,

In my opinion forex is easy to LEARN. But not so easy to earn. Why so may experienced traders fail then ?

Alexandrel77:
I think that it is not never easy but not difficult also think that the way to profit in Forex depends on the management of capital and a good entry point and learn technical analysis

Technical analysis is also something vital in Forex market. Normally we should always trade at best in order to make profit. However, we need also to learn and technical analysis and fundamental analysis is really important. Also money management is to be considered in this market.

Reason: