Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 192

checkin:
:) They are giving free 6 hours of vps. When you calculate all, it comes to 8 cents that they are "giving away"

Coming from mq, that is a BUG amount. They did show multiple times that for them traders are worth nothing

techmac:
Coming from mq, that is a BUG amount. They did show multiple times that for them traders are worth nothing

Yep, from that point of view that is if we won millions.

Well, it was just a matter of time : even on metatrader site people are openly telling that they are migrating to other trading platform because what is going on with new metatrader 4 is ridiculous. And I do not think that metatrader is going to consider those posts seriously

Bah, forget it. Biggest change in build 711 now the "real" and "demo" are not displayed any more in the list of signals (since it became public that all labeled "real" were acutally demo accounts too, that is now removed. The usual mq policy : if something is bad for traders, don't change it - just hide it)

techmac:
Bah, forget it. Biggest change in build 711 now the "real" and "demo" are not displayed any more in the list of signals (since it became public that all labeled "real" were acutally demo accounts too, that is now removed. The usual mq policy : if something is bad for traders, don't change it - just hide it)

Only now noticed it, Funny

The way how things are developed, I don't think that metatrader will be stable any time soon. Still bugs from 6-7 months ago and they are just piling and piling new bugs with each and every new beta

This is probably the stupidest "development" and "improvement" of anything software related I have ever seen

Then on Monday it will be build 777? :):)

Or perhaps 999?

wintersky111:
Or perhaps 999?

The hack - if that would mean that it is going to be bugles the could name it even build 9999 but I really would like to see one version that is ate least 50% as stable as build 509

Reason: