Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 240

on my own:
Metaeditor is not a coders editor at all - it is like notepad with a function or two added

The only reason I use Metaeditor so much is that I did not find any other environment, which could parse and intellisense the MQL class members, including those in the mqh files.

But even the intellisense is rather ridiculous in the Metaeditor, as it fails to parse a file with minor syntax errors and it cannot predict more than the first level of members (i.e. it cannot suggest the getValue() in object.getOtherObject().getValue())

One "moderator" on my site decided that he is not going to moderate any more because he does not like what he s told in posts. Not even funny

checkin:
One "moderator" on my site decided that he is not going to moderate any more because he does not like what he s told in posts. Not even funny

It happens sometimes

He will change his mind (as soon as he understands that it is him who allows or disallows some posts - if he does not understand that, then it is a wrong man for a wrong job)

mladen:
It happens sometimes He will change his mind (as soon as he understands that it is him who allows or disallows some posts - if he does not understand that, then it is a wrong man for a wrong job)

I would not hope too much for him - he is pretty useless when it comes to mql, he probably was trying to make what he does more important

checkin:
I would not hope too much for him - he is pretty useless when it comes to mql, he probably was trying to make what he does more important

That is their main problem - lack of willingness to invest in knowledge

Build 842 is unpredictable with memory usage.

One chart. No indicators. Open it. It uses some 100MB. Close terminal. Open it again. It uses 90MB. Close terminal. Open it again. It uses 110 MB. Completely erratic. What else is working like that?

techmac:
Build 842 is unpredictable with memory usage. One chart. No indicators. Open it. It uses some 100MB. Close terminal. Open it again. It uses 90MB. Close terminal. Open it again. It uses 110 MB. Completely erratic. What else is working like that?

That is made so in order to entertain us : imagine that a trading platform always does the same when you do the same. Boring This way brokers can tell : "We are not responsible that you lost, metatrader is" and metatrader will tell "Who you are? We never made any contract with you"

Perfect catch 22 - they can do to us whatever they wish

checkin:
That is made so in order to entertain us : imagine that a trading platform always does the same when you do the same. Boring This way brokers can tell : "We are not responsible that you lost, metatrader is" and metatrader will tell "Who you are? We never made any contract with you" Perfect catch 22 - they can do to us whatever they wish

Interesting point of view

Brokers are not updating to build 842 - looks like even more problems in build 842

techmac:
Brokers are not updating to build 842 - looks like even more problems in build 842

Use /skipupdate - best not to use new builds yet - too much bugs

Reason: