Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 27

mladen:
From today on, all the items from all the sections (including elite and advanced sections) are accessible without a fee The look and the feel of the forum will change a bit (to make the access easier) but there will be no more exclusive sections

That's nice, really, long live TSD. But one question about the look, will we be able to see the images posted without having to click on them ? Not even sure this is only for me that it's happening. Thanks.

airquest:
That's nice, really, long live TSD. But one question about the look, will we be able to see the images posted without having to click on them ? Not even sure this is only for me that it's happening. Thanks.

no,not only with you,we are included with you,but at some place ,i just saw,was an option,which size you would like see pictures,so still nothing final,things are being replaced and changing frequently,let us wait and see what finely they place every thing.

regards

Nagh, that thing with pictures is a temporary issue and will be solved

What we felt as more important was solved first (access and posting rights to elite and advanced section to all - which are solved now) and the developers are going one step at a time now to solve all that is agreed upon. There will be some more changes, but all are aimed in a direction to make as comfortable environment for forum users as possible and to try to add something to the current overall forums picture that is not that common - and we hope that we are on a right path to do that

Your feedback on issues is highly appreciated though, and please let them coming. After all : the more eyes the shorter time to spot the issues and to solve those issues

mladen:
Nagh, that thing with pictures is a temporary issue and will be solved

What we felt as more important was solved first (access and posting rights to elite and advanced section to all - which are solved now) and the developers are going one step at a time now to solve all that is agreed upon. There will be some more changes, but all are aimed in a direction to make as comfortable environment for forum users as possible and to try to add something to the current overall forums picture that is not that common - and we hope that we are on a right path to do that

Your feedback on issues is highly appreciated though, and please let them coming. After all : the more eyes the shorter time to spot the issues and to solve those issues

I hope you guys solve those issues

Anyway, we can already work and download all. Thanks

Work on those issues solving is constant, so, yes, I hope that all will be solved fast too

mladen:
Work on those issues solving is constant, so, yes, I hope that all will be solved fast too

I see that things are better already. Keep up the good work guys

mladen:

More issues I noticed : 1) the research does not work, impossible to find old articles with it, seems it works only for new ones. 2) Not really an issue, but there is no more popup link to show all files that were attached in the messages of one thread. That was a usefull feature.

Regards.

airquest:

More issues I noticed : 1) the research does not work, impossible to find old articles with it, seems it works only for new ones. 2) Not really an issue, but there is no more popup link to show all files that were attached in the messages of one thread. That was a usefull feature.

Regards.

airquest

Both issues are worked on and will be solved and back in usage very soon

May I add another issue:

Before I, always, was gotten mail notification when someone post in any thread which I am subscribing in.

Also I was subscribing to get mail notification for every post made by Mladen or Mrtools,

Now I did not get any mail notification at all.

talaate:
May I add another issue:

Before I, always, was gotten mail notification when someone post in any thread which I am subscribing in.

Also I was subscribing to get mail notification for every post made by Mladen or Mrtools,

Now I did not get any mail notification at all.

Yes, we know

It will be working soon too

Reason: