Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2_arrows - page 2

secretcode:
In all pictures posted by Dasssi in this thread, there are written ' Unregistered Version ' ! So what is unregistered !!

secretcode

Have no idea how he got that on his charts - that is something that he should explain since the corridor SSA indicator itself that can be downloaded from forex-TSD did not do that

mladen:
secretcode Have no idea how he got that on his charts - that is something that he should explain since the corridor SSA indicator itself that can be downloaded from forex-TSD did not do that

Just curious because there are not logo of forex-tsd in Dasssi's pictures...strange

But Thanks for reply and nice corridor SSA indicator

Best Regards

Files:
ssa.png  49 kb

secretcode:
Just curious because there are not logo of forex-tsd in Dasssi's pictures...strange

But Thanks for reply and nice corridor SSA indicator

Best Regards

it is a free print screen software. if you want the "unregistered" to be removed you need to pay

i dont mind the background. Since it bothers you I am looking for another program without background

Files:

dasssi:
it is a free print screen software. if you want the "unregistered" to be removed you need to pay i dont mind the background. Since it bothers you I am looking for another program without background

dasssi

In the case when you post a "simple" picture (like your first two pictures) you do not need a screen capture program. Simply do file->save as picture.

I use snagit for screen capturing (the trial version lasts forever).

dasssi:
it is a free print screen software. if you want the "unregistered" to be removed you need to pay i dont mind the background. Since it bothers you I am looking for another program without background

Not bothering at all my friend

If indicator works then background (or anything else) does not matter

Regards

mladen:
dasssi You can not take into account only the slope change. I do not remember who asked that arrows should be added on slope change, but the original corridor indicators are meant to be used when the "corridor trend line" is broken as a kind of a reversal indicator. Try using it that way : corridor line as a trend and possibly slope direction change as a secondary entry signal in the direction of the main trend (that is visible on the main indicator and the corridor lines)

mladen,

unfortunately i can follow your explanation only partially, but that's my fault. especially when you talk about corridor trend lines and reversals. often the white trend line has more than one red trend line below and vice versa.

could you pls explain with the help of the attached picture where you would see buy/sell signals?

many thanks in advance.

Files:
eurusdh1_5.png  33 kb

the buy/sell signals occur before yellow line starts to curve...

Pava:
the buy/sell signals occur before yellow line starts to curve...

thanks pava, i thought the same at the beginning...

but if you look at the yellow line on this and other charts, you'll notice that it doesn't work for instance with strong trends.

there must be a different reading. think about it's name: corridor. what would be the meaning of these corridors / trendlines...?

hope someone else is able to give an explanation. hope mladen can show on chart what he was meaning in his post.

I learned about corridors at young age...when I was trying to ride my little bike in it...always bumping at walls...seriously...check mrTool's indicator that he made few days ago with ocean MA combined with RSI...could be useful combining it with regular recalculating SSA

engula:
thanks pava, i thought the same at the beginning...

but if you look at the yellow line on this and other charts, you'll notice that it doesn't work for instance with strong trends.

there must be a different reading. think about it's name: corridor. what would be the meaning of these corridors / trendlines...?

hope someone else is able to give an explanation. hope mladen can show on chart what he was meaning in his post.
Reason: