Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2_arrows - page 4

mladen:

Sorry, my bad

You have to use this one

you're welcome 

perfect it's work, does this one has an arrow set up ? look at the setup but didn't find an arrow option

thanks a lot for your help and time 

mladen:

Sorry, my bad

You have to use this one

i copied the dll file but still nothing is showing in the indi window. looks like it needs a kernel32.dll

p.s: i have the same problem with spectrometr_separate_selective_cycle_2.07

KumoBreake:

i copied the dll file but still nothing is showing in the indi window. looks like it needs a kernel32.dll

p.s: i have the same problem with spectrometr_separate_selective_cycle_2.07

They all need kernel32.dll (whenever there is memory managment, the kernel32 is needed, and with arrays worked on, it must be called)

mladen:
They all need kernel32.dll (whenever there is memory managment, the kernel32 is needed, and with arrays worked on, it must be called)
oops ,just checked the "allow dll imports"  box and everything seems fine

Hi Mladen hope you're fine

Could you please add the arrow on the NMC version please ? Or do I need to make a special demand on a specific forum ?

thanks again for your help

regards 

borgonuovo:

Hi Mladen hope you're fine

Could you please add the arrow on the NMC version please ? Or do I need to make a special demand on a specific forum ?

thanks again for your help

regards 

This is the version with arrows

Hi Mladen 

thanks a lot

mladen:

Sorry, my bad

You have to use this one

hello nubie here just join the group

dear mr.mladen

thank you so much for the great indicator, i love to this one corridor ssa normalized end-pointed

may i have the mtf version ? if someday the metatrader update, is it still working ?

thanks

nubie

Nubi:

hello nubie here just join the group

dear mr.mladen

thank you so much for the great indicator, i love to this one corridor ssa normalized end-pointed

may i have the mtf version ? if someday the metatrader update, is it still working ?

thanks

nubie

Version from #37 is working (no need for any upgrade)

wow so fast superb reply :D
Reason: