Download MetaTrader 5

Converting MT4 Indicators to MT5

To add comments, please log in or register
OneLegend
OneLegend  
Hi all, i have a few indicators of MT4 that i would like to convert to MT5. I would like that someone could help me out here, gladly appreciated.

PS: I could not attach them here. It says: "Invalid file format"

I'll be waiting for an answer.
Regards,
OneLegend
charly king her
charly king her  
OneLegend:
Hi all, i have a few indicators of MT4 that i would like to convert to MT5. I would like that someone could help me out here, gladly appreciated.

PS: I could not attach them here. It says: "Invalid file format"

I'll be waiting for an answer.
Regards,
OneLegend

Email your MT4 indicators to charlyher@businessclubworldwide.com when you are ready.

If your indicators are worth my time, I will convert it to MT5.

Please email the MQ4 files and not the EX4 files. 

Forextra1
Forextra1  
ckingher:

Email your MT4 indicators to charlyher@businessclubworldwide.com when you are ready.

If your indicators are worth my time, I will convert it to MT5.

Please email the MQ4 files and not the EX4 files. 

I wish someone could make a converter for our Mt4 indicators. I understand why the switch to MQ5 but there are many very valuable indicators in mq4.

MT5 is not even available to trade with yet correct?

Thanks

jakesullivan
jakesullivan  

And also you can use some helpful features in Meta trader. For example I’m using a forex robot, witch is making some stable not big money, but because of it I can spend my time on learning FOREX without fears about the loss. Here is a video how to install robot into Meta Trader http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NDy8Z&m=I_GkiJXSxTWeOp&b=FjM5DtBrLOn1KWduGTZB0g, I think it will be very useful for a newbie. Have a good day!

To add comments, please log in or register