Harmonic Analysis - page 110

Hmm I'm confused :/ I don't exactly understand use of the indicator :/ You said "cycle for time", okay but how do you utilize cycle and time for trading? What and when cycle and time could be a trigger for trading?[/QUOT

Dear RyuShin,

CYCLES are TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after 120-150 minutes you have TIME for inversion...and I use fibo levels and patterns for PRICE!

AUDUSD is ranging currently. Watch out for breakout.

Files:
audusdh1.png  45 kb

RyuShin:
AUDUSD is ranging currently. Watch out for breakout.

I don't like breackout..I prefer when market do pullback after breackout..

Anyway...pay attention...today is day n°8 after low ...and if you see there is a low after 4 days fron that first low......4+4...may be AUDUSD will decline for 3 days now....this is one possibility.

The other one is to go up again for 3 days...in any case a total of 11 days!

I like to watch in my cristall ball....I am joking::))

carbonmimetic:
I don't like breackout..I prefer when market do pullback after breackout.. Anyway...pay attention...today is day n°8 after low ...and if you see there is a low after 4 days fron that first low......4+4...may be AUDUSD will decline for 3 days now....this is one possibility. The other one is to go up again for 3 days...in any case a total of 11 days! I like to watch in my cristall ball....I am joking::))

Breakout is an option strategy I use. carbon, could you post a pic and explain your analysis? "4 days from that first low 4+4 = 3 day south/or 3 day north = 11 days". It's really intriguing. Again thank you for taking your time

NZDUSD 15m - Potential bullish gartley and N200. If the gartley fails, it'll turn into a potential crab whose PRZ is within the PRZ of the N200.

Files:
nzdusdm15.png  66 kb

GBPUSD Daily. I thought I could draw a bearish gartley pattern but C would be invalid because it retraced 100 and closed below 88.6. There's a potential bearish N200 being able to be drawn but I think 78.6 XA retracement is the level for a first short opportunity level to watch because my fibonacci monthly resistance sits close to the level and harmonic bar aligns right on the resistance. The pair broke recent high that is C of the N200. If the daily candle closes (well most likely it will), it may be a sign of bull continuation but I don't think price is going straight up to 78.6 level. There should be some pullback that might happen soon. It may pull back to the recent high level that is maybe support now.

Files:
gbpusddaily.png  71 kb

EURCHF Daily - Seems like there's a triangle pattern on the pair. The pair is determining which way to go. If it breaks the trend line above, it's likely to go up and vise versa.

Files:
eurchfdaily.png  60 kb

USDJPY 1h - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
usdjpym30_1.png  64 kb

EURCHF 4h - Potential bullish N200. Price hasn't broken the triangle pattern. It may be likely to go down and complete the bullish N200.

Files:

RyuShin:
Breakout is an option strategy I use. carbon, could you post a pic and explain your analysis? "4 days from that first low 4+4 = 3 day south/or 3 day north = 11 days". It's really intriguing. Again thank you for taking your time

ooohohohho..AUDUSD down today?

first day in order to go to 11?..may be!

Reason: