Harmonic Analysis - page 5

how will you know which pattern will develop? lets say crab or butterfly? and what are the continuation patterns? and what are the reversal patterns? sorry if i ask too much i just want to learn thanks

EURUSD M30. Possible bullish ABCD and bearish shark afterwards. Previous resistance (weak) can be found.

Files:
eurusdm30.png  46 kb
eurusdh4_4.png  48 kb

wilsongibber:
how will you know which pattern will develop? lets say crab or butterfly? and what are the continuation patterns? and what are the reversal patterns? sorry if i ask too much i just want to learn thanks

Fibonacci ratios tell you what pattern may occur. Each pattern has its ratios to complete. It's hard for me to distinguish gartley and crab patterns because gartley can be crab pattern sometimes if the price beats ratios of XD and BD of gartley. Ratios of butterfly and crab are different so it's not that hard to identify. I'm not quite familiar with continuation patterns but I think the pics below give you an idea. I'm not sure about reversal patterns sorry. I'm still learning but to me all patterns are reversal because harmonic patterns give you an idea when the price likely to reverse.

USDJPY M15. Gartley after gartley.

Files:

RyuShin:
USDJPY M15. Gartley after gartley.

Correction.

Files:

GBPUSD. Possible gartley, ABCD and AB=CD on M5. Possible bat, ABCD and AB=CD on M15. Possible ABCD and 3 drives on D1.

Files:

I was totally wrong about how to draw cypher pattern. This is the way that many harmonic traders draw. It's different from drawing classic patterns.

Files:

USDJPY H1. Cypher pattern. Maybe it's still valid.

Files:

USDJPY H4. There may be possible bat, gartley and butterfly. What I think is the price may go down to the fibo retracement area, when it reaches the are, there may be a bullish pattern in lower timeframes and go up and then it may reach one of PRZ of one of the patterns and go south.

Files:
usdjpyh4.png  57 kb

There were a bearish cypher and ABCD pattern on USDCHF D1. I'm not experienced to identify SHS pattern but this might be happening.

Files: