Simple price action trading using s&r and reversal signals from the swing points.

Hi everyone) I am a 23 year old price action trader who trades using a very simple price action method.I trade reversal signals such as pin bars,engulfing bars and two bar reversals which form on a relevant support and resistance levels and on the correct swing points.I manage my trades using first support and resistance areas with some strict money management.

My trading strategy is about trading a few trades but the ones comes with the high probability of success and that,s what make me a consistently profitable trader.

I am starting this thread in an attempt to help out other people in learning a simple lifetime method which can make them consistently profitable.

This thread is fully open for the discussions related to the price action trading and you can freely ask me anything here.

Thanks

Secure Trading.

Another exampleAUDNZD 4H short trade

Reasons of entry

Trade management(set TP1 at first possible support area ,took partial profits by closing my half position and stop loss moved to breakeven)

Result(Both take profit levels has been hit)

Thanks

Secure Trading

Another example

CADCHF D1 short trade

Reasons of entry

Trade management(Put stop loss at 10 pips high of the bearish pin bar and put sell stop entry order at the break of the bearish pin bar)

Result

Thanks

Secure Trading

Files:

Hi everyone) Now i want to throw some examples of my previous successful trades and the explanations about my trading method.

GBPAUD 4H long trade

Reasons of entry

Trade management

Result(Take profit level has been hit)

Thanks

Secure Trading

Hi tradetoknow,

Thanks for sharing your trades and trading strategy.

Had few questions..

1. In first chart you have mentioned "Bullish Pingulfing bar at swing low", which is that low ?

2. In 2nd chart there is a bearish pin bar 4 bar before your entry bar. Why you have not taken it as entry point ?

Can you tell us the process which you follow ? It will be very helpful for beginners like me.

Regards

could you show more trade examples? thanks in advance

vertigo1985:
Hi tradetoknow,

Thanks for sharing your trades and trading strategy.

Had few questions..

1. In first chart you have mentioned "Bullish Pingulfing bar at swing low", which is that low ?

2. In 2nd chart there is a bearish pin bar 4 bar before your entry bar. Why you have not taken it as entry point ?

Can you tell us the process which you follow ? It will be very helpful for beginners like me.

Regards

Hello vertigo 1985) Thanks for the kind words)

1) I took that bullish pingulfing bar from the swing low because it,s simple buy low and later sell high and for the short trades sell high and then buy low again.Swing low is simply an area where price retraces after the pull back.We have to take price action signals from those swing areas on a relevant S&R level(in that case it,s support level) because price reverses from the swing points.

2)Because that bearish pin bar was not formed on the right swing area and on the relevant resistance level.That bearish pin bar which i took was formed on a old support turned new resistance level that's why i took it.

I simply trade solid and valid price action reversal signals from the swing points and from the relevant S&R levels.Hope that helps)

Thanks

Secure Trading

freakout:
could you show more trade examples? thanks in advance

Hi freakout)Yea from now on i will post my each and every passing trade here in this thread.

thanks I would like to see some trades from D1 timeframe because I want to trade on this TF ;]

Thanks tradeknowhow for the quick reply,

Have you tried this method on lower timeframes too ? like 3 minute or 5 minute ? how the results get affected on moving to lower timeframes ?

Can you elaborate some more on 'relevant S/R levels' ? are you looking to enter when the reversal signals are formed after breaking that level or you may enter before that level too ?

Regards

freakout:
thanks I would like to see some trades from D1 timeframe because I want to trade on this TF ;]

Yea agree with you daily time frame is the best one to trade from.Specially it is recommended for the beginners.

Reason: