Simple price action trading using s&r and reversal signals from the swing points. - page 7

any news or is the thread dead?

Hi everyone)Damn i missed two solid high probability trades .Actually in the past few days i was in a ****ty little town with no internet access.Feeling angry right now((

After producing strong and valid PA signals at support areas the price moved upwards swiftly and successfully hit their first resistance areas(take profit levels).Did anyone else take these trades?

Thanks

Secure Trading

Files:

Hi everyone)I was sleeping and missed this high probability trade opportunity for NZDCAD short trade(( Did anyone else took it?

Thanks

Secure Trading

Files:

tradeknowhow:
Hi everyone)Damn i missed two solid high probability trades .Actually in the past few days i was in a ****ty little town with no internet access.Feeling angry right now((

After producing strong and valid PA signals at support areas the price moved upwards swiftly and successfully hit their first resistance areas(take profit levels).Did anyone else take these trades?

Thanks

Secure Trading

Nice chart and analysis hope to see more of your setups soon

Chuks Onyeisi:
Nice chart and analysis hope to see more of your setups soon

Thanks and sure i will post more)

this post still live or no?

qworld:
this post still live or no?

Yes Alive)

This is good

I want to tell you my story

I started to learn Forex since the beginning of this year

first i watch turtrial vidoes about support and resistant and reversal candel tick

and i was use reversal candel stick with support and resistant after watch this videos and i was gain profits (of course i was just training on forex basics)

after that i start Failure trip with forex i start search in forums on new strategies for more 6 months

but I got just one thing:

The deterioration of my health

i Become fat from 60kg to 85kg

So I decided to go back again to support and resistant and study it good and find strategy depend on just support and resistant and only higher time frames because I do not want to be nervous and open my pc every 5 min and .... etc

I hope that your strategy can be useful (I tried this way in trading as i told you when i was training and i know its good and thats the only way worked with me but i was don't know anything about money mangement and etc....)

because I'm really tired

anyway

i took this trade (i know this support level not good)

but there is one problem i think risk ratio 1:1 is bad idea

how you can solve this problem

i took this too

qworld:
This is good

I want to tell you my story

I started to learn Forex since the beginning of this year

first i watch turtrial vidoes about support and resistant and reversal candel tick

and i was use reversal candel stick with support and resistant after watch this videos and i was gain profits (of course i was just training on forex basics)

after that i start Failure trip with forex i start search in forums on new strategies for more 6 months

but I got just one thing:

The deterioration of my health

i Become fat from 60kg to 85kg

So I decided to go back again to support and resistant and study it good and find strategy depend on just support and resistant and only higher time frames because I do not want to be nervous and open my pc every 5 min and .... etc

I hope that your strategy can be useful (I tried this way in trading as i told you when i was training and i know its good and thats the only way worked with me but i was don't know anything about money mangement and etc....)

because I'm really tired

anyway

i took this trade (i know this support level not good)

but there is one problem i think risk ratio 1:1 is bad idea

how you can solve this problem

i took this too

very good

also eur/usd still green

Files:
045-821.jpeg  89 kb

i think i alone here

Reason: