Simple price action trading using s&r and reversal signals from the swing points. - page 5

any trades taken my friend?

asfarajeeba:
any trades taken my friend?

No waiting like a crocodile with patience and discipline for the right moment

Heads up everyone)As we know price moves up and down in swings rather than in a straight line and now recently the resistance break the support line on a gold daily chart.As we can see in the chart below the overall trend for the gold is strong bearish and now i am looking for a bearish PA signal at a value area to get in with the downtrend on a pull back. Such trades with the trend are classified as high probability trades by price action traders. "A trend is your friend"

Thanks

Secure Trading

Looking at how you determine S&R zones

I'd say it's Timon, right?

firesword:
Looking at how you determine S&R zones I'd say it's Timon, right?

What is "timon"?

wilsongibber:
This type of systems is only for pro and one who has knowledge in the market....This is a total trap for newbies. Firsts of all, newbies don't know how to locate important support / resistance zones to trade with. They need to undergo some stage on trading (ei, loosing a lot of times) before they realize this. I have gone through this stage. It is also not advised for newbies to pick tops and bottoms. Its not their level at the moment. Newbies will be the one to realize how S&R levels work.. they will discover it themselves.

AS a rule of thumb, Newbies should never pick TOPS and BOTTOMS on Live. They can do it on demo and should win at least 8 out of 10times, APPLYING PROPER Money Management,before they attempt in on Real account..

In 4h Time frame, candle stick pattern like pinbars can be accurate, but a lot of it are also not. This depends on how a trader spots a support/resistance. Failing to spot one, will surely lead to losses... and more losses.

I trade 4h charts even without those candle stick patterns, as long as i know where are S&R's. That's all i need. Candlesticks just gives added confirmation.

i appreciate you style because i can understand how this works. I know this is profitable , if used by a trader with the right experience. But i know your not telling your "ace" on how to spot resistance/support. Your examples are good, but i think your most important strategy is not explained there, as i can see it.

I'm also using a similar approach, but i take reversal signals on certain pattern completions and confluence of ratios and round numbers

In addition to H4, I also take the breakout approach ,when S&R levels are broken. This can be easier for newbies to trade.

Regardless, i know your a successful trader, because all successful ones are the one who can read the market language.

well said.

tradeknowhow:
What is "timon"?

Sorry man, I thought your name is Timon Weller.

Never mind.

hello,

i m new here... is this thread active???

please all time update this thread. if it will continue then i think it will be a hottest thread. please all time update this thread

yes i think he find good setup he already tell this so we waiting

Reason: