Simple price action trading using s&r and reversal signals from the swing points. - page 6

Hello shakil boss and pip 26) Yes this thread is active and i will continue this.Actually i did not post here in the past few days because i was busy.

tradeknowhow:

Important change in post no 1 of this thread

Hi everyone) I am a 23 year old price action trader from pakistan who trades using a very simple price action method.I trade reversal signals such as pin bars,engulfing bars and two bar reversals which form on a relevant support and resistance levels and on the correct swing points.I manage my trades using first support and resistance areas with some strict money management.

My trading strategy is about trading a few trades but the ones comes with the high probability of success and that,s what makes me a consistently profitable trader.

I am starting this thread in an attempt to help out other people in learning a simple lifetime method which can make them consistently profitable ,a method which is based on simple set of entry rules.money management and trading psychology.

This thread is fully open for the discussions related to the price action trading and you can freely ask me anything here.

Thanks

Secure Trading.

NOTE:-We use 5 day new york close charts here for the discussions so all other members have the same charts.You can use brokers such as instaforex,alpari and Fxpro with such NY close charts.Please do not post charts or trading methods here with indicators.We trade using the price action only.I want this thread to be on a topic so please don,t post different trading methods here because i don,t to confuse those people who are just here to learn this simple price action method.

Hi everyone) 12/07/2013 GBPCHF H8 short trade Risk reward <1:1

Reasons of entry

Trade management

Result

Tahir

Secure Trading

Files:

Hi everyone) Heads up for upcoming trade opportunities

Tahir

Secure Trading

Files:

no trade this week? hi my friend tradeknowhow can you have skype id to discuss about more my friend ?

asfarajeeba:
no trade this week? hi my friend tradeknowhow can you have skype id to discuss about more my friend ?

Yea no trade this week.Just stay tuned and disciplined)Ask me any thing here.

Great thread for PA trading

Abrown:
Great thread for PA trading

Thanks and welcome )

Hello everyone)Heads up for upcoming trading opportunities.

Tahir

Secure Trading

Files:

any news ?

Reason: