Forex is game or Business - page 7

If someone needs to decide if it is a game or business then better not to do it. You can do it as a business (traders and brokers) or as a game (gamblers) but doing it both ways is the most dangerous way. Eve gamblers will win sometimes, but those trying to do it both ways are on a way to nowhere

I do not think forex is a game but purely business. In makes trade with your money expecting to make profit out of , it even serve as full time job for most traders. So it really depend on each traders view forex .

I'd say for serious traders, it's a business.

Business it is, but who says business isn't just a game?

I think that forex is a business not a game, so we need to have the skills and good trading psychology to be successful in forex. That way we will be able to succeed in forex. For that we have to use a demo account before trading real accounts. so that we can be successful in forex

It`s a Business. In my word its Gaming Business. Here chance to earn a lot also loss everything. If we have experience the we can earn unlimited.

It is a company personally currently, while i started in currency trading I had created drop huge amount within persist in trading along with higher plenty within anticipate to generate profits nevertheless i am just quite cautious in addition to trade along with appropriate income management in addition to use stop loss during my trading.

Of someone thinks that forex is a fame. better use demo accounts all the time. Live trading is anything but a game

Forex is not a game cause we need skills and we must have knowledge about forex. We can try to learn about forex like reading from articles. I also still do it, use forex training from freshforex

Practically, it is generally believed that, now Forex is considered as a most profitable worldwide business in the business world. But maximum traders especially newcomer are known Forex as a game first time due to lacking of knowledge in Forex. By the way, I have chosen ‘ProfiForex’ as my trading broker that makes me professional by providing many facilities. This ECN platform gave me 30% bonus when I kicked off Forex trading so I could recover my lack of balance in spite of having small balance.

Reason: