is forex a good businees for next future?

You can make it a very good business for your future if you really want to learn about forex trading,it really depends on you,if you really learn of course you will be success someday in forex trading.

Yes forex is good business for futures. In forex market to achieve, a lot of money can also rely on Forex entirely because forex needs to focus and sufficient experience, hard work and learning in a manner very serious and it achieved success and a lot of money.

I think we can earn money and support family and life in the future .Yes, I think it would be better for the next release in this business. Forex is easy, smart and enjoy full business for our in all time. I think, It is good business for next future.

Paul75:
Yes forex is good business for futures. In forex market to achieve, a lot of money can also rely on Forex entirely because forex needs to focus and sufficient experience, hard work and learning in a manner very serious and it achieved success and a lot of money.

Yeah, i think so. From time to time, many people join in forex but most forex traders are making a part-time job, include my self because as we know that it's high risk business, too risky if we make it as full time job but we haven't be able to make profit consistently.

Reason: