Concentrated - page 5

i will be more than happy to try it on regular and renko.

today was a slow day for trades the oped one trade and still 3 are running from last week with BE results.

mrtools:
Hermo, thanks for the update, together with Mladen(mostly Mladen ), think we figured out the problem, but not having a Renko chart up now, was wondering if you or anyone could test this on Renko, am confident it will work fine on a regular chart but on a Renko type chart not sure.

Good morning:

Mrtools Thanks for the update, thanks also to mladen, I just put the EA to work on various symbols on a demo account, all about graphics renko.

Will share results and any anomalies that you can see.

Best regards.

Continuing the error

mrtools:
Hermo, thanks for the update, together with Mladen(mostly Mladen ), think we figured out the problem, but not having a Renko chart up now, was wondering if you or anyone could test this on Renko, am confident it will work fine on a regular chart but on a Renko type chart not sure.

Good morning to all:

mrtools, with this new version still have the same error, the trailing stop does not work.

I am using the default setting, so had to have started moving the stop at 20 pips, and as you can see it has not moved.

I will continue to monitor all operations carried out the strategy, it is curious that works with a trailing symbols and other symbols not work.

It is an observation.

Best regards.

Hermo

Files:
chfjpy-m2.png  113 kb

Confirmed in a few symbols if it works on others

Good afternoon everyone:

Version Concentrated_v.1.02, as seen in the picture, in the AUDJPY, the trailing works perfectly.

This is verified in some symbols does not work and others do.

Regards

Hermo.

Files:
audjpy-m2_1.png  117 kb

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

mrtools, with this new version still have the same error, the trailing stop does not work.

I am using the default setting, so had to have started moving the stop at 20 pips, and as you can see it has not moved.

I will continue to monitor all operations carried out the strategy, it is curious that works with a trailing symbols and other symbols not work.

It is an observation.

Best regards.

Hermo

Hermo

Is there any error message written out in the experts or the journal (diario) tab of the terminal?

Good afternoon:

First operations of the new version Concentrated_v1.03, as we can see in the images, the symbols exposed in the trailing not work.

Setting default has varied only ECNBroker = false. Graphic 12 pips renko.

Regards

Hermo

mladen:
Hermo Is there any error message written out in the experts or the journal (diario) tab of the terminal?

Good afternoon mladen:

I hope I answer your question with this image.

If you need to know something more, please tell me.

A greeting

Hermo Vidal

Files:
mladen.png  136 kb

Hermo:
Good afternoon mladen:

I hope I answer your question with this image.

If you need to know something more, please tell me.

A greeting

Hermo Vidal

Hermo, just for the sake of test, try with greater trailing stop loss (I want to be check what is the minimal stop loss distance for that renko symbol and does it depend on renko or the symbol itself when used on renko charts

Hermo

PS: testing it now. Try using the one attached here and see what will be a number written out in the upper left corner of the chart and set the trailing stop to that value or greater (in points not pips) to see what will happen to trailing stop in that case

Files:

mladen:
Hermo, just for the sake of test, try with greater trailing stop loss (I want to be check what is the minimal stop loss distance for that renko symbol and does it depend on renko or the symbol itself when used on renko charts

Good afternoon mladen:

Ok, it looks good, instead of 20 point trailing stop, place settings for 30.??

I'll do it tonight, so tomorrow we will have new results.

Thank you very much mladen.

A greeting

Hermo

Files:
Reason: