Make It No Repaint Please! - page 57

Dan The Great:
Thank you guys for your replies. Is there a way to make the indicator non repainting?

I guess so, but as I told quite a few times : after that it will not the same as it is now (not even close). Better to forget about it

Dear mladen,

Thanks for giving me the heads up. I will move on.

Dan The Great:
Dear mladen, Thanks for giving me the heads up. I will move on.

Unfortunately that is almost always a case with repainting indicators - when they are corrected they are usually disappointing

Hey guys! i rarely write some post because almost everything was asked or is already on the forum, and i really apreciate the work done every day here! i have request if possible of course for someone like mladen with top coding knowledge, It is possible to make this indicator no repaint? it is very interesting to trade binary options because it has statistical data to see if is ITM or OTM. Thank you!vertex_filtered.mq4vertex_filtered.ex4

Files:

ratonchjes:
Hey guys! i rarely write some post because almost everything was asked or is already on the forum, and i really apreciate the work done every day here! i have request if possible of course for someone like mladen with top coding knowledge, It is possible to make this indicator no repaint? it is very interesting to trade binary options because it has statistical data to see if is ITM or OTM. Thank you!vertex_filtered.mq4vertex_filtered.ex4

That indicator will not work without "!vertex" indicator

mladen:
That indicator will not work without "!vertex" indicator

Sorry! i didn't know that! is this one?

vertex.ex4vertex.mq4

Files:
vertex.ex4  15 kb
vertex.mq4  5 kb

Dear ratonchjes,

That indicator would be very interesting if we could make it non repainting. I like the statistical aspect of it.

ratonchjes:
Sorry! i didn't know that! is this one? vertex.ex4vertex.mq4

Apart from having some very strange code parts (that I think the author did not intend to work as it does), it is looking for peas and through - similar to zigzag indicators, which means it can not be made non-repainting

Thank you for the feedback mladen.

mladen:
Apart from having some very strange code parts (that I think the author did not intend to work as it does), it is looking for peas and through - similar to zigzag indicators, which means it can not be made non-repainting

Thanks Dan! If there was something we could change to make it better! The signals are not so bad tweaking the settings even when they repaint.

Reason: