mql cloud

I have reached the point where I need to move my EA script up to a cloud server, but since I am utilizing Microsoft SQL Server I do not know if an MQL cloud server will suffice.  Is there a way to have a SQL Server instance installed on the MQL cloud server or do I need to use a different cloud service provider such as Amazon?

If I am not wrong - you are talking about some kind of VPS. if yes so you can read (with google translation) this thread in russian part of the forum

somehow I don't know the thread starter request. Is there any link from MQL to the MS SQL Server?

doshur:
somehow I don't know the thread starter request. Is there any link from MQL to the MS SQL Server?
I had to have somebody write me a simple DLL to handle that

Hi, what should i fill on account field in setting of agent?

If how to instal it so read this page : Download MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent and this one: Agents, and this page: Frequently Asked Questions

All the explanation is coming with screenshots so it is easy to understand.

==========

Something to read:

Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
  • cloud.mql5.com
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent installer to join MQL5 Cloud Network distributed computing system.
Reason: