REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 6

^^^, u have a pm

Safe Impulse

And this message 3 times already...

"is there a safer entry for impulse signal, EWP point of view"

the answer is yes.. but i did not explain it in 1st and 2nd post

technically, when an impulse signal happens, you can enter immediately, but a safe approach is

1. Draw a fibbonacchi retracement from swing to swing where the impuse signal happened

2. Wait for 23% to 38% retracement. Enter the market when price bounced off this level (i do not recommend greater that 38% retracement for the newbies because the impulse might have ended).

but for pro, it can reach upto 50% or more as long as it doesnt overlap wave 1...

anyway, for newbies... pls 23-38% only

Notes: the downside of the safe entry is..... sometimes, the market wont retrace, it keeps on breaking out levels.. so, we are anticipating for a retracement that wont happen.

by the time it happens,. the move is over..

its up to you to guage situations, but safer & indeed a beter position in the market... wait for retracements.

example below

Files:
imp-safe.jpg  87 kb

Divergences

somebody messaged me. "what divergence works in IR reversal entry"

the answer is both regular and hidden... the key to divergences is to have a safe entry in the market..

i would recommend, for newbies to enter only when it is confirmend by divergence. its a safe entry...

Regular Divergence = Trend reversal

Hidden Divergence = Trend continuation

BTW, you may also change your rsi to 14 period, i just made mine 7 to be more sensitive...

the signal that we see in the indicator will act as a spot for us to see where to compare the divergence.

Notes:

also, i wait for both lines, RSI & MA lines to get out from oversold/overbought conditions before entry... not the rsi line only, but BOTH.

sample below:

Files:
div1.jpg  112 kb

Harmonic

this is why it make money for me..

this is my trade

Files:
agartley.jpg  107 kb

downloaded the template and indicator from post 1 however on 1 demo works fine however on my other demo getting executable file is corrupted please recompile it,i,m new to mt4

Regards

another trade move to BE on live account. agressive entry

Files:
eu-agressivw.jpg  117 kb

princessfx:
this is why it make money for me.. this is my trade

Now that's curious!

I don't have this signal on my chart.

Nevertheless, the second signal that you just posted appears on my radar also!

sogard2008:
Now that's curious!

I don't have this signal on my chart.

Nevertheless, the second signal that you just posted appears on my radar also!

yes, the first signal that i posted dissapeared when i change TF, maybe it has something to do with candle close. the one mentioned in post#1 regarding repainting stuff. but still worked for me. hohoho. ther is now a buy-reversal signal, but now dissapeared again. when i change TF

i think the candle should close when the signal is confirmend for it to retain. have experienced that on BT

Have you an indicator for the 1min TF.?

princessfx:
yes, the first signal that i posted dissapeared when i change TF, maybe it has something to do with candle close. the one mentioned in post#1 regarding repainting stuff. but still worked for me. hohoho. ther is now a buy-reversal signal, but now dissapeared again. when i change TF i think the candle should close when the signal is confirmend for it to retain. have experienced that on BT

The buy-reversal worked also but the divergence behavior should be deeply understood for the good timing!

Reason: