Is forex easy way to earn? - page 3

Yes it is very easy and comfortable way to earn high profits. The most important thing is that while you are going to start online trading you should must have the complete knowledge about everything it gives you a lot of benefits.

enamhuq:
Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading. There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources?

to be honest with you forex is very difficult, if you search one easy ways to earn money online, stay loins of forex trading.

I would say that the best way to learn is from someone who knows how to trade.

What I did was I joined networking group, we learn and share trading strategies. On top of that, I was also enjoying a 60 months free coaching from my broker. You might want to check out FXPRIMUS Coach programme.

sheikhsignal:
I would say that the best way to learn is from someone who knows how to trade. What I did was I joined networking group, we learn and share trading strategies. On top of that, I was also enjoying a 60 months free coaching from my broker. You might want to check out FXPRIMUS Coach programme.

Precisely, you may also learn from the good source like babypips and Youtube that provides lots of training material. Also don't forget to practice with demo account until you can minimize the lost.

lupex:
Precisely, you may also learn from the good source like babypips and Youtube that provides lots of training material. Also don't forget to practice with demo account until you can minimize the lost.

Thanks for sharing your source of learning as i really like babypips as a way of learning forex. The best there is that they help you to learn forex as it should be with good info and from the base. Really good site!

yes,this is easy for making money. you should earn money from here

Imo forex is easy to learn. But hard to trade.

personally, Forex trading has a very steep learning curve. I had to learn a lot of things. It can get overwhelming at first but I think it's worth it.

enamhuq:
Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading. There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources?

Old forex traders will always tell you that forex is easy probably because they've mastered the art. No new trader will tell you that forex is easy because the beginning is always tricky and hard. The best thing for you right now is to find a good broker and trade with a demo account for a short time.

I think that any successful way in any sphere of business is a difficult way. There are not simple ways in this world))

Reason: