Is forex easy way to earn? - page 12

If it was easy money then the whole world would enter forex trading, yes you can earn money but you also can lose money too. It needs discipline, study, understanding and patience.

when entering a trade you a 33.33 posibility of earning the other 33 is losing and the other 33 is actually breaking even. if we talk just about making a positive trade then the chances are big for 33.34% but making it consisten that a totalley different story! its more complicated and need more effort

I don’t think so. This is the trading place; where there is nobody who is capable of calculate of the real faction of this market with certainly. So, it cannot be an easy source at all to earn money. In spite of having too much difficulty my trading life is very comfort and knowledgeable in MxTrade. this ECN trading platform at all times providing me all important and financial indicators that drive the whole market place.

enamhuq:
Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading. There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources?

In forex there are challenges that every trader goes through trying to understand and make profit in the forex market. At first it is always very difficult for most beginners with experience it might be easier to trade.

If you are senior trader than it means that you learned.

Traders get busted in the first couple of months - that is the famous 95%

Success in Forex depends on many factors, but I don't think that to become a consistent profitable trader is an easy task. It takes time to learn and to improve your trading skills in order to get good results over time.

I wont say easy coz its not!! i started with a micro account with hotforex, and made my way gradually to premium, it takes months and years even to make a good career out of it.

It is not about predicting the market - it is about calculating the risk. Most do not calculate risk at all

When the professional trader puts on a trade they are completely at ease with the fact that the trade they have just put on may go anyway and have also taken complete responsibility for that fact. This may sound simple, but learning to be completely free and have a mindset that does not fret or worry and is completely at ease with uncertainty is something that is not quickly implemented overnight after years of conditioning to think differently. to put simply, good money management is a method to Let your profits run and cutting your losses short. with my current account use an initial % calculation from the dynamic money management model. Not necessarily 2%, but maybe 3 or 4%. with predefined stop loss, and trail, partial lot upon exit trade.

its a constant game of trying to narrow down the odds of loosing, no such thing as 100% strategy, i dont think the holygrail is there yet, but we can still make a decent buck from forex, not easily, but still doable!

Reason: