are you a good tarder? - page 2

The best way to invest on the forex platform is to establish a detailed strategy and follow it regardless of how the market evolves. When you find an interesting investment, assess your risks, look at reliable predictions from professionals who are usually right and decide how much you can afford to risk.

not sure i know what a tarder is :P but i wont say im a good trader coz i still have a lot to learn about the forex market, but i do earn from my traders with hotforex so its still good

who can controll and manager their mind and money. they are good trader. because they can make money from market.

i wonder what ever happened to the thread starter that never came back we all strive to make a buck or two in forex, and hopefully find a way to make a stable profit through time, when that comes, ill be more than glad to leave my day job and go forex full time

Hihihi,,,Good trader??. I think not..

But my trade result is pretty great, I safe trade and only use 2-6% of my margin. The result is small but its very consistent. i trade in liteforex and roboforex as my best broker.

I feel I am not a good trader, because to be a good trader we need to have the psychology, skills and trading experience is good enough so that we can get consistent profit.

Reason: