Can I get every thing from reading Books? - page 3

No,I think practice is also very essential. Demo account will help you very much with practicals.

Up to a point. After that, you need to actually trade.

Categorically, without being professional or proper trading skill, it is very difficult to avoid huge loss. So, I am very fanatical to being a professional from my first day of trading.

hii guys..

Yes reading books is the good idea to get good knowledge about Forex but you can not every thing about Forex from books..Actually, I think it's for the best to learn from several different places - videos, books, teachers, so the information you receive would be as varied as possible.

In my trading career, from all didactic books I like most Forex eBook that I am getting from my trading platform GCI Financial. From this datebook, I have gathered the psychology and the behavior with essential terms and conditions which is very supportive to become a knowledgeable trader. In addition, I also have known the most accurate time of trading that I always try to maintain it. Now, I am getting successful trading tips from this book which I at all times use in my trading time for making profit.

For keeping survive in this trading place we the trader all time try to increase our trading knowledge. And, reading books is one of the foremost sources to acquire trading knowledge that is very supportive to make profit. In my trading career, I at all-times read many kinds of didactic book and from all these I like most eBooks that is providing me trader’s psychology and the behavior with essential terms and conditions. My trading platform mxTrade at all times provides me these trading books. From these didactic books, I also have gathered the successful trading tips which I use in my trading time for making profit instantly.

Nobody can learn all from book(s) without actually trading

I suggest you skip the demo. Read as much as you can and proof your knowledge by trading.

Sadly no, you can get the knowledge from books but not the wisdom and experience. You will get wisdom and experience either by doing your self (the hardest way and the most expensive way) or you can get it from a mentor. A mentor can show you the shortcut and cut down your learning time and expense tremendously. But be very careful to choose a mentor, especially Forex mentor; there are so many unethical Forex mentors.

Cheers,

Henry

OctaCapital

You can get education from reading books,articles and forex forums they contain information about form that will help you ad also you ca ope a demo account to start forex trading.

Reason: