Can you depend on forex only ? - page 4

Peter Brandley:
hello guys,

Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing of work and because the Forex has a special nature and need to follow-up work at certain times to make a profit.

Lets share your views on that subject. Thanks

It depends on you, you can depend on it if you think that your earnings is enough to sustain what you need and if you find your profit good already. But if you think that you still need more money maybe you don't just depend on forex and find another good job for you.

Have you been despaired?

I have got my first loss in trading for my FBS account. And it make me feel despair for a moment, but I Realized that despair will not solve the problem. I tried to get up and find a solution so I can get a profit in subsequent trading. Trying to evaluate what causes it to happen. Making the experience as the best teacher. How about your experience? I wanna know what is reason that make you feel despaired.

Carl09:
It depends on you, you can depend on it if you think that your earnings is enough to sustain what you need and if you find your profit good already. But if you think that you still need more money maybe you don't just depend on forex and find another good job for you.

Yeah, i agree with you. We can depend on forex only if we have get profit consistently with our account. And if we haven't make it, we don't just depend on forex because it's too risky. I also can't depend on forex only, because i'm a beginner and haven't can make profit consistently with my FBS account.

Peter Brandley:
hello guys,

Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing of work and because the Forex has a special nature and need to follow-up work at certain times to make a profit.

Yes , there many peoples that are professional in this job , they just trade and earn and lose money , but they are clever in finding a good broker .

i have another job apart from it

Peter Brandley:
hello guys,

i always try to earn from forex not to lose

You can depend on forex income only but there's really no reason to recommend going that route. It's best to diversify income sources as much as you can since it relieves trading pressure and is just a good way to run your financial life. Trading for me is the primary source of income but I do get income from other sources like business consulting, web development and marketing, and also some trader training.

There are always difficult months as a trader (like July-Aug) so it is nice to never really have to worry about what is coming in from where. Best to just trade for the passion of it rather than because you desperately need money month to month.

Of course you can. If one can depend on unemployment help why not on forex?

You can but you must split the risk in separate accounts (if you can - and don't trade exactly the same on each account) and you should at least have some idea what are you doing.

The risky account (no EA - the question can you depend on EA is another question, manual trading)

Files:

Peter Brandley:
hello guys,

I don't think I can handle with forex alone. I only spend a small amount of money in it, unless if I can spend a large sum of money in it, then, probably I can depend on forex. To me forex is a side job. Beside my main job does pay much than forex.

Reason: