Do you think you're a consistently profitable trader?

I'm still learning to be a consistently profitable trader. What's important is even if we loss, we still win at the end. So 1 loss trade can be covered by other winning trade. We all know that money management is very important, because we all want to see our portfolio to grow.

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

I am profitable at trade1on1 and try to be consistent, however,sometimes i do experience losses. I am able to defeat my opponents in some 1on1 and tournament games and earn around $50 daily

I find this game really fun and profitable when competing with other trader in the world.The rules are very easy to start with.... you can start in demo for now and when you acquire knowledge about trading you may proceed to Real to get more thrill and excitement. You can join me for a challenge there.

My nick name is Jack there

I don't think so, but i'm trying to make it true because my expectation is able to get consistent profit in forex. That's way i make more practice to hone my trading skill be better, both in demo trading or demo contests..

Yes,I am a consistent profitable trader and all thanks to BJF trading group for providing the best forex indicator software.

Yes that’s good learning always good, in forex market learning never end. I think when we loss definitely we gain something new and according to me, failures is key of success. Yes, Money management important of trading. Make sure the markets that you are trading in fit with your account size and risk tolerance. Make sure the percentage you are willing to risk per trade fits the plan and the market.

Jack Francisco:
I am profitable at trade1on1 and try to be consistent, however,sometimes i do experience losses. I am able to defeat my opponents in some 1on1 and tournament games and earn around $50 daily I find this game really fun and profitable when competing with other trader in the world.The rules are very easy to start with.... you can start in demo for now and when you acquire knowledge about trading you may proceed to Real to get more thrill and excitement. You can join me for a challenge there. My nick name is Jack there

best of luck brother it is really good to hear that your a successful trader and i wish are remain always.

I have been to the trading game- so would you like to share your successful trading secrets with us how you defeat your opponents in the games ?? the tournament is really fun Jack Thanks

Learning is key of forex trading, without learning forex trading is danger. Positive thinking is very important in forex trading. When we loss in forex that condition we learn new that’s our certificate in forex so according to me, losses always beneficial that’s key of point.

Paul75:
Learning is key of forex trading, without learning forex trading is danger. Positive thinking is very important in forex trading. When we loss in forex that condition we learn new that’s our certificate in forex so according to me, losses always beneficial that’s key of poin

And understanding about forex very needed if we wanna earn profit from trading. Almost all of beginner traders feel difficult to get profit for first time Because they do not have any experience at all. That is why we need to practice and try to understand the market conditions, so that we will know when the right moment to make order.

uncle gober:
No, I m not a consistenlt profitable trader right now, but I will be. I always trying to follow these: 1) Focus on trading, not just on making money 2) Learn that NOT trading is part of the game (Being out of a trade is a position) 3) Become organized and disciplined 4) Take a longer-term view of what “success” mean 5) Develop a strict daily trading routine to develop positive trading habits

So do i. And we should focus how to minimize the risk, because if we focus on making money only, it will make us be a greedy trader dan the most difficult is be a disciplined trader. Need process and time because discipline like a habit.

From my experience of 3 year I think it is too difficult to be a consistently profitable trader. Even it is near to impossible. Ya. You may be it but I think you need hard work, brain and luck too. Otherwise I do not think you will able to gain this quality.

Forex is a good business and learning is very necessary to succeed in Forex. Forex has many advantages and we can make good money in Forex. But we should focus on our trading not only making money.

Reason: