Can you depend on forex only ?

hello guys,

Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing of work and because the Forex has a special nature and need to follow-up work at certain times to make a profit.

Lets share your views on that subject. Thanks

just like a disney song, yes you can lyrics

if you can't make positive increment in few DEMOS and you can't figure out the proven methods, better you DON"T

24 hours undivided attention and only place exit (or trailing stop) at time that you are AVAILABLE to play forex is NOT THE KEY, i.e. despite your instinct belief, you can actually only place bets when you are available, but you also have to OFF the table if NO SIGN IS AVAILABLE and you are holding NO TRANSACTION --- earliest entry timing is more deadly than you think, if you did try it, you would have know

I am a part time forex trader. I have a full time other job to make money for life. I am not making sufficient money from forex trading.

It depends, but personally I don't think I can only rely on forex to sustain my needs. There's no guarantee that I can earn consistent profit here, so I have my primary income to support myself

reese96:
It depends, but personally I don't think I can only rely on forex to sustain my needs. There's no guarantee that I can earn consistent profit here, so I have my primary income to support myself

I don't depend to forex only because I can still earn some money in so many ways like my offline job.

april:
I don't depend to forex only because I can still earn some money in so many ways like my offline job.

For people which want to make forex as their main job and fully depend on forex only should think twice before decided. Forex was very very high risk business, not every one able to survive here. But if we have proofed and able to get survive with profit consistent here, perhaps forex was like in heaven

yes no, maybe , I dunno -- can you repeat the Question

(rephrase pls)

Peter Brandley:
For people which want to make forex as their main job and fully depend on forex only should think twice before decided. Forex was very very high risk business, not every one able to survive here. But if we have proofed and able to get survive with profit consistent here, perhaps forex was like in heaven

It's still really much better to have a back up source of income, right?

I wish that I could do well here to add more funds to my other online business

reese96:
It's still really much better to have a back up source of income, right? I wish that I could do well here to add more funds to my other online business

Indeed!!! It's better that you still have other job because if you only depend in forex and you lose then you will be stuck with your life and couldn't earn for your living.

The Forex can be either a hobby or a profitable business. Some traders earn money only on trading and it gives them great capital.

Irene Ivory:
The Forex can be either a hobby or a profitable business. Some traders earn money only on trading and it gives them great capital.

Yes of course, it depends on you on what will be your view about forex and for me forex is my 2nd job and forex is really helping me survive my everyday life.

Reason: