Can you depend on forex only ? - page 3

Peter Brandley:
hello guys,

Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing of work and because the Forex has a special nature and need to follow-up work at certain times to make a profit.

Lets share your views on that subject. Thanks

I don't think I can only rely on forex to sustain my needs. There's no guarantee that I can earn consistent profit here

april:
I think I can depend in forex if I am profiting every day, but as of now I am only a few months in forex so I still can't depend in it. I've known so many traders who are already depending in forex because they got a good profit and they are what you called successful traders.

Yeah, i agree with you... I also can't depend on forex with my fbs account because i'm still beginner.. may be i will depend on forex if i have make profit consistently and i have be successful trader...

I knew one trader who has been really successful. He depended on Forex only, but one day market changed and his system stopped to make any profit. Luckily for him, he earned lot of money so he might survive and started all over again. It took about 2 years before he invented new profitable system.

So for me: you may depend solely on Forex if you have enough money... well, if you are rich person already and you may afford loses and hard times without impact.

the market condition change every 3 to 7 months

actually, we better not believing that we can, before we could show it

I think only this forum contains enough indicator and template for you to plan for any tactics

however, for example, I play demo only become decisive

when I manually enter

-- 1. I open the MT4

--- 2. I got no open transaction on hand, then I got the urge to enter something

I could see xard got some good indicator for retract level (bottom line), however, can we win it, will the trend continue, are we smarter than the big boys or we know when the market suit us, when the market just opposite to what we think [just like amateur stuff, many times, it turn ugly]

may read this, but after good research effort , I don't think the answer could be knowledge and skill now

http://www.aftercapitalism.com/ensuring-profitability-in-forex.html

Anyone can depend solely on Forex ..he just needs to know what he is doing

Doing Job is something like being Enslaved .....i probably wont do a Job cause i want to be free of everything....

Ammeo:
Anyone can depend solely on Forex ..he just needs to know what he is doing Doing Job is something like being Enslaved .....i probably wont do a Job cause i want to be free of everything....

I don't want to depend in forex only because I know that there are so many sources of income. It is much better for me to have lots of jobs and I am not profiting in forex everyday so it is still not enough for my financial support.

raitsoft:
I knew one trader who has been really successful. He depended on Forex only, but one day market changed and his system stopped to make any profit. Luckily for him, he earned lot of money so he might survive and started all over again. It took about 2 years before he invented new profitable system. So for me: you may depend solely on Forex if you have enough money... well, if you are rich person already and you may afford loses and hard times without impact.

Wow, i really wanna be like him, be a successful trader with my fbs account. But i will not depend on forex only because we don't know what will happen tomorrow.

Depending on one income only (if it is not a wealth) is never a good idea. Even the rich ones never have just one income

Peter Brandley:
hello guys,

Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing of work and because the Forex has a special nature and need to follow-up work at certain times to make a profit.

Lets share your views on that subject. Thanks

I think yes we can depend on forex if we can earn money that can sustain or needs. If you want to enough money for your needs you need to learn your strategy on how to earn a lot. It will take time but once you mastered it you will be one of the many successful trader here in this market.

Carl09:
I think yes we can depend on forex if we can earn money that can sustain or needs. If you want to enough money for your needs you need to learn your strategy on how to earn a lot. It will take time but once you mastered it you will be one of the many successful trader here in this market.

Right, but it's also better that we consider having another source of income even if we get to be professional on this business.

Reason: