How wealthy you are? - page 25

UMOFX IB:
I admit that I am not a rich one. I am doing trading with bonus amount or saving I hadd in my account. I can not invest a lot in forex. Forex is a part time earning job for me. I am getting some profit on my small account balance.Practice is become better day by day as much time I am spending on trading

Good Luck and All the Best....I make a living through forex and if I can do it and so can you...:)

Long Gbp/Jpy @

Long Eur/Jpy @

Pending Orders

Long Gbp/Jpy @ 143.00...Waiting Activation

Long Eur/Jpy @ 124.12....Waiting Activation

Chart

Gbp/Jpy....respecting trendlines on hourly TF....we should be heading higher soon

Breeze:
Damn market hit my stops and went back up...I should have re-entered

You should place your stop at slightly OFF key price(CRITICAL) levels to avoid market hitting your stop and return to your market favor. This always happens, as market will wipe out all stop loss orders and then move back to its orignal trend.

one can not drive all the cars, i do not envy it.

anyway, it's always good to have money.

I drive a minivan cause I have a wife and kids. Lol. I wouldn't say I'm poor or rich, maybe average. Me and my wife can provide for our family and have enough money to be able to save up for college for our kids and whatnot. Although, forex trading isn't my only source of income, it does help with some of our expenses. I'm satisfied with how things are going right now.

Breeze:
Long Gbp/Jpy @

Long Eur/Jpy @

Pending Orders

Long Gbp/Jpy @ 143.00...Waiting Activation

Long Eur/Jpy @ 124.12....Waiting Activation

the last trades when I was were closed at a modest loss

Will start posting again using the same method oF CIRCULAR TRADES or BUILD UP POSITIONS.....this time the method has been refined to generate profits without taking huge losses....Time to make Money

mrv:
MLM - multi level marketing. Basically it is like that: send some $ to a guy on top of the list, put your name in the bottom, and find more idiots to push this idea forward. If you are that desperate for cash, better use HYIPs (high yield investment programmes) - you can find some that gives +100% in a week (is there enough ferraris and tropical islands for all of us? )

I think it not a good idea to give your some $ to a man without knowing him. I think if you like to earn some money then you should join Forex. Forex is a good way of earning real money. Agree?

Not enough to stop trading ... yet

Reason: