BINARY Experience

Browsed around this forum for topics related to binary trading platforms, couldn't find much..so let's say I am not so positive on success of this thread, but here goes ..Binary trading platforms : registered at few, but haven not deposited, still trying to figure out what is going on there..any experience with this type of trading, please write it: demo accounts, bonuses, banking ..whatever you feel like it..

I know for sure that some of these platforms offer demo accounts but some don't..do you get hundred calls a days from their customer service ? )) this was driving me crazeee at first because they were offering all kinds of bonuses, but eventually if you have good account manager, this means a lot ..anyway, this would be my advise , use those platforms which customer service representatives ( account managers ) are friendly, experienced ans patient. FYI , the last bonus I have got was 1500$

That bonus was Beaned trading platform, if it means anything to you,,

Thanks for sharing, but I wasn't searching for bonus information itself or only for bonus information ..but I appreciate it ..saw that many of those platforms are registered at Cyprus , wonder why ? Will try to find some education material like trade books, attend webinars..let you know

Be careful when claiming a bonus with binary options. Your entire deposit can get locked in until you meet the trading requirements which are usually quite high.

Personal advice --> stay away from binary options most of them are pure scam and thief.

In simple words they play alot with quotations, they're excelent and quick service for deposit but you'll see hell before you can withdraw any money ...As w1981 says some if not most of them require you to trade something like 14 or 15 times your deposit before you can ask for any dime...most of the people loses their fonds before gettting there...

BTW, personal advice=personal experience (take it or leave it)

Hi I work at Beaned.com and noticed this thread and thought I'd contribute my 2 cents to this discussion. First of all to simply generalize the entire industry as run by thieves is very unfair. Most operators that we know of are run by the same companies running forex. So to say that binary options is run by thieves is to say the entire forex industry is also the same which is not accurate. Although like in any industry it pays to do your due diligence as some operators are unscrupulous.

It is true that if you take some of these extraordinary bonuses offered by our competitor such as one I saw with a 200% bonus for New Years, your money is basically locked until you meet their turnover requirements. This is why we don't offer anything this outlandish. However you must look at it this way, to meet those turnover requirements is not easy but traders do meet them and and when they do they are doing really well. That's part of trading, some traders are better and some are worse as it is with any trading activity. The ones that don't do well, usually yell and scream louder than the ones who trade successfully. Another point I must add is that in our case you can opt out of receiving the bonus and not have any turnover requirement applied. Many traders do that and are very successful.

tito_xs:
Personal advice --> stay away from binary options most of them are pure scam and thief.

In simple words they play alot with quotations, they're excelent and quick service for deposit but you'll see hell before you can withdraw any money ...As w1981 says some if not most of them require you to trade something like 14 or 15 times your deposit before you can ask for any dime...most of the people loses their fonds before gettting there...

BTW, personal advice=personal experience (take it or leave it)

Beaned.com:
Hi I work at Beaned.com and noticed this thread and thought I'd contribute my 2 cents to this discussion. First of all to simply generalize the entire industry as run by thieves is very unfair. Most operators that we know of are run by the same companies running forex. So to say that binary options is run by thieves is to say the entire forex industry is also the same which is not accurate. Although like in any industry it pays to do your due diligence as some operators are unscrupulous. It is true that if you take some of these extraordinary bonuses offered by our competitor such as one I saw with a 200% bonus for New Years, your money is basically locked until you meet their turnover requirements. This is why we don't offer anything this outlandish. However you must look at it this way, to meet those turnover requirements is not easy but traders do meet them and and when they do they are doing really well. That's part of trading, some traders are better and some are worse as it is with any trading activity. The ones that don't do well, usually yell and scream louder than the ones who trade successfully. Another point I must add is that in our case you can opt out of receiving the bonus and not have any turnover requirement applied. Many traders do that and are very successful.

Hi, you should of read better my post before quotting - or maybe "most of" equals to "all of" in your dictionnary.

this been said, it is a personnal experience shared with another member asking for other members experience.

"Most operators that we know of are run by the same companies running forex" --Wrong.in a list of the top 10 forex companies how many of them offers binary options trading??

Reason: