Coding help - page 635

borgesr:
Hello guys.

I'm having a strange problem in my tests.

Indicators are used in the graph to buy for example but iCustom function is not updating these values correctly in the comment.

I need to put some command to update the Custom in EA?

Thank you.

Rogério

https://charts.mql5.com/11/255/usdcad-h1-liteforex-investments-limited.png

You do not need to put any command

When new tick comes, it will be calculated (if you use that code in the correct function - like in the start, OnCalculate or OnTick

hello to all

could anybody create this indicator for mt4? 

its original source:

http://www.multicharts.com/support/base/?action=article&id=1388

thanx very much 

Help need to modify an indicator

I am trying to modify a MACD indicator to turn it into a Trend Thrust Indicator as described in Buff Dormeier book Investing with volume analysis.

I have issues with the variable and can not achieve a decent result. I am attaching the volWMA and the VW MACD that are working

Here is the description

Trend thrust indicator

The trend thrust indicator (Tti), an enhanced version of the volume-weighted moving average convergence/divergence (VW-Macd) indicator, was introduced in my book Investing With Volume Analysis. The Tti uses a volume multiplier in unique ways to exaggerate the impact of volume on volume-weighted moving averages. Like the VW-Macd, the Tti uses volume-weighted moving averages as opposed to exponential moving averages. Volume-weighted averages weigh closing prices proportionally to the volume traded during each time period, so the Tti gives greater emphasis to those price trends with greater volume and less emphasis to time periods with lighter volume. In the February 2001 issue of Stocks & Commodities, I showed that volume-weighted moving averages (Buff averages, or Vwmas) improve responsiveness while increasing reliability of simple moving averages.

Like the Macd and VW-Macd, the Tti calculates a spread by subtracting the short (fast) average from the long (slow) average. This spread combined with a volume multiplier creates the Buff spread

The calculation are the following

volume multiplier = fast VolWMA / slow VolWMA

the volume multiplier is taken to the second power and then multiplied by the fast VolWMA to give Volume enhance fast average

the volume multiplier is taken to the second power and then multiplied by the SLOW VolWMA to give Volume enhance slow average

TTi = enhance fast average - enhance slow average

Thank for your help

indicator link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/rfy2dv 

Mr Mladen please give me some advise .

I have two code want to add swap and commission.

The net profit i add OrderCommission() and OrderSwap() after the OrderProfit () is that correct ?

If i want the ea close all in profit include the swap and commission , is that correct  for the code ?

//================================================= Calculate Net Profit ===============================================//

double NetProfit() {
   double Profit = 0;
   for (int i4 = OrdersTotal() - 1; i4 >= 0; i4--) 
   {
      if(OrderSelect(i4, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))
      {
      if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && (OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumberBuy || OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumberSell)) 
      {
      if (OrderType() <= OP_SELL) Profit += OrderProfit() + OrderCommission() + OrderSwap();
      }
   }
   }
   return (Profit);
} 
//================================================== Close All Orders ===================================================//

int CloseAll(int OrdrType) 
{ 
bool ClTicket=false;
   for (int cnt = OrdersTotal()-1 ; cnt >= 0; cnt--) 
   { 
      if(OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
      { 
      if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && (OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumberBuy || OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumberSell)  && OrderCloseTime()==0) 
      { 
            if((OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderProfit()+OrderSwap()+OrderCommission())  ClTicket=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,2*Spread,Blue); 
            if((OrderType()==OP_SELL && OrderProfit()+OrderSwap()+OrderCommission()) ClTicket=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,2*Spread,Red); 
      } 
   }
   }
   return(0); 
}

stevenpun:

Mr Mladen please give me some advise .

I have two code want to add swap and commission.

The net profit i add OrderCommission() and OrderSwap() after the OrderProfit () is that correct ?

If i want the ea close all in profit include the swap and commission , is that correct  for the code ?

You do not need to make a difference for order type with OrderSawp(), OrderProfit() and OrderCommisiion()  functions - they work the same for every order type. But I doubt that
OrderProfit()+OrderSwap()+OrderCommission()

is what you meant to have (that expression will evaluate to true in almost all the cases - since any value different from 0 is true)

mladen:
You do not need to make a difference for order type with OrderSawp(), OrderProfit() and OrderCommisiion()  functions - they work the same for every order type. But I doubt that

is what you meant to have (that expression will evaluate to true in almost all the cases - since any value different from 0 is true)

ok , now i understand .

Thanks .

Rajiv:
CAN YOU POST the  martingale version of ma cross EA PLEASE MLADEN .This very  important for my stratergy. please help me.
I did not make any martingale version of that (martingale is a very dangerous MM)

Rajiv:
MR. MLADEN . I have not met any consecutive losses in my strategy .If you kindly post me the martingale version I check whether this strategy is suitable or not .Pls post me the martingale version

If you have not met consecutive losses in your strategy, then you do not have a need for a martingale

All the best

Rajiv:
MR. MLADEN . I WANT 100 % WIN RATE IN MY TRADES.   Before this request,   I have asked parabolic sar EA  . Unfortunately none other than moving average based  EA  works on my offline renko charts. So I found that   MA   cross EA  also would be helpful.If only    YOU    can post me this EA in the martingale version I can acheive  100 % WIN RATE IN MY TRADES.

If you want a win rate 100% then you should consider making a new religion

Please, let us be serious : here we are no lying each other. Here we are trying to develop some tools that are going to help people live and earn realistic money from their knowledge of trading. Statements like yours are not serious, and I will write it off on being inexperienced in trading. But please leave the subject as is - otherwise it will be treated as agresive trolling

Hello dear programmes.

Recently my pc crashed and I lost allot of nice indicators so im not 100% sure what the exact name of the indicator im reffering to is, but something down the line of OSMA x2 where you get to add one short term osma and one long term osma to the same histogram but with fixed levels.

I wonder if it was possible to do the same for this AO indicator mladen made a while back.

Reason: