Coding help... Cyclical indicator - page 12

I think center line is more interesting than the slope lines...in the other indicator with MA's...

mladen:
SMA centered oscillator with coloring added om slope changes. Please note that SMA centered recalculates (as it is explained in this thread) and that color changes should not be used as a signal

Dear Mladen and other guys,

is it possible to create an indicator that shows the result of these conditions?

if slope of first SMA centered oscillator 2.02 is up and if slope of second SMA centered oscillator 2.02 is up then 1;

if slope of first SMA centered oscillator 2.02 is down and if slope of second SMA centered oscillator 2.02 is down then 0;

if one of these conditions is not true, then 0,5.

In other words, I want an indicator that detects the simultaneous trend of two cycles.

Thanks in advance

Lucmat

lucmat:
Dear Mladen and other guys,

is it possible to create an indicator that shows the result of these conditions?

if slope of first SMA centered oscillator 2.02 is up and if slope of second SMA centered oscillator 2.02 is up then 1;

if slope of first SMA centered oscillator 2.02 is down and if slope of second SMA centered oscillator 2.02 is down then 0;

if one of these conditions is not true, then 0,5.

In other words, I want an indicator that detects the simultaneous trend of two cycles.

Thanks in advance

Lucmat

Hello

obviously this indicator repaints, but it can give a very good estimation of cyclical trend and with other indicators, like hma, dss bressert and macd, the probabilities of a good entry are very high!!

Thanks

Lucmat

lucmat:
Hello

obviously this indicator repaints, but it can give a very good estimation of cyclical trend and with other indicators, like hma, dss bressert and macd, the probabilities of a good entry are very high!!

Thanks

Lucmat

Lucmat

Do you mean a slope of two separate oscillators or the two lines that are already there in the oscillator?

mladen:
Lucmat Do you mean a slope of two separate oscillators or the two lines that are already there in the oscillator?

Dear Mladen

I'm referring to a slope of two separate oscillators (the line that changes its color), like in the attached picture.

The indicator's output should be like that in the other attached picture.

Thanks

Lucmat

Files:
untitled.jpg  123 kb
untitled1.jpg  93 kb

lucmat:
Dear Mladen

I'm referring to a slope of two separate oscillators (the line that changes its color), like in the attached picture.

The indicator's output should be like that in the other attached picture.

Thanks

Lucmat

Lucmat

Than this should be it

Thanks Mladen

Mladen

If possible need some modification in this indicator

When we put MA over this indicator we couldn't see crossover (Center line with MA) easily in normal size window

We have to make window size big to see that crossover easily !(as shown in picture)

Are there any way to use this indicator with MA in normal size window !

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Mladen

If possible need some modification in this indicator

When we put MA over this indicator we couldn't see crossover (Center line with MA) easily in normal size window

We have to make window size big to see that crossover easily !(as shown in picture)

Are there any way to use this indicator with MA in normal size window !

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

That would mean that you do not see the oscillator at all. Is that what you had in mind?

mladen:
secretcode That would mean that you do not see the oscillator at all. Is that what you had in mind?

Actually indicator works very well but the Green line (not dual color line) which stays around Zero line, i need it more bouncy like dual color line !

Are there any multiplier method so that Green line stay away MORE from Zero line !

Sorry for my bad english, couldn't explain it well

Files:
Reason: