Coding help... Cyclical indicator - page 19

Hi Mladen,

I need a Tma centered oscillator binary with these conditions:

If first tma centered oscillator slope is above its moving average and second tma centered oscillator slope is above its moving average, then 1;

If first tma centered oscillator slope is below its moving average and second tma centered oscillator slope is below its moving average, then 0.

Hope I am clear.

Thanks Mladen

Lucmat

lucmat:
Hi Mladen,

I need a Tma centered oscillator binary with these conditions:

If first tma centered oscillator slope is above its moving average and second tma centered oscillator slope is above its moving average, then 1;

If first tma centered oscillator slope is below its moving average and second tma centered oscillator slope is below its moving average, then 0.

Hope I am clear.

Thanks Mladen

Lucmat

2 TMA oscillators?

Wouldn't it be too much of a recalculation?

Hi Mladen

Yes, there is some recalculation, but it helps me to understand the rythm of market. I don't use it for signaling: for signals I use Dss and Hma.

Thanks

Lucmat

Hi Mladen

I'm trying to modify TMA centered oscillator binary.

How I can insert moving average in it?

Thanks

Mladen

Do you think I am doing good?

I am able only to add little things.

But now I don't know how to insert moving average!

Need your help, please!

Thanks

Lucmat

tma_centered_oscillator_binary_prova.mq4

Hi Mladen

I have a problem: the TMA centered oscillator with multiplier doesn't work anymore on my mt4 platform (version 4.00 build 910)!

May you check please?

Thanks

Lucmat

Hi Mladen, Mrtools and all other,

Can someone help me to build an indicator with these conditions:

- if slope of TMA centered oscillator is above its simple moving average then draw a line with value 1;

- if slope of TMA centered oscillator is above level 0 then draw a line with value 2;

if slope of TMA centered oscillator is below its simple moving average then draw a line with value -1;

- if slope of TMA centered oscillator is below level 0 then draw a line with value -2.

TMA centered oscillator repaints so its use is only for estimation!

Thanks in advance.

Lucmat

lucmat:

- if slope of TMA centered oscillator is above its simple moving average then draw a line with value 1;

- if slope of TMA centered oscillator is above level 0 then draw a line with value 2;

if slope of TMA centered oscillator is below its simple moving average then draw a line with value -1;

- if slope of TMA centered oscillator is below level 0 then draw a line with value -2.

Thanks in advance.

Lucmat

Aren't those conditions duplicated?

lucmat:

Thanks in advance.

Lucmat

lucmat

Can you explain why the indicator itself (since it is already drawing the main values) is not enough, but the additional lines are needed, and how would it help the normal traders to use it in trading?

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

is it possible to draw the "TMA centered oscillator" in the price window instead of separate window?

Thanks

Lucmat 

Reason: