Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 50

KAY dual time frame stochastic

mladen:
secretcode This one has a color change on the slope of the stochastic line. Color change is on the change of slope of the original oscillator (not the one that is drawn on chart - on ocasions they can differ)

Mladen

Is it possible to convert this indicator (Stochastic of T3 on Bollinger) with Donchian channel on Chart window as shown in picture ?

In picture using Stochastic of T3 on Bollinger-2 with Donchian channel indicator!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:
dc.png  40 kb

mladen:
secretcode

This is an on chart version of stochastic of T3 using Donchian channel (as you described it)

PS: middle line is simply a middle of high and low channel (the Donchian channel)

Thanks Mladen for great support and wonderful indicator :):)

Really appreciate it

Sincerely

secretcode

I love the stochastic though I use 5,2,2 settings and combined with the pipdaq setups and they work well together.

Before I used standard settings and it wasn't quite right for me but changing it to a faster MA certainly has improved my entries a lot!

mladen:
secretcode

This is an on chart version of stochastic of T3 using Donchian channel (as you described it)

PS: middle line is simply a middle of high and low channel (the Donchian channel)

Mladen

I can not change 'Donchian Period' in indicator ! Would you please check it ?

Thanks

secretcode:
Mladen

I can not change 'Donchian Period' in indicator ! Would you please check it ?

Thanks

Corrected (at the original post)

Mladen

Now it is working fine

Thanks for your time and efforts

Best wishes

secretcode

secretcode:
Mladen

Is it possible to convert this indicator (Stochastic of T3 on Bollinger) with Donchian channel on Chart window as shown in picture ?

In picture using Stochastic of T3 on Bollinger-2 with Donchian channel indicator!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Stochastic histo

Hi i need help, i need a stochastic look like this:

Please help me! Best Regards

solograppa:
Hi i need help, i need a stochastic look like this:

Please help me! Best Regards

Try the one from this link : stochastic_osma_momentum.mq4

Reason: