Coding help... Cyclical indicator - page 10

WR1:

you just needed to reverse the settings in the menu

not rocket science

but good of Snowski to invert anyway

Not quite a true statement WR1, have a look at the screenshot below. This is the regular oscillator shown twice, the lower one with reversed settings:

So it seems that the request for an inverted version is worthwhile.

Files:

Snowski:
Not quite a true statement WR1, have a look at the screenshot below. This is the regular oscillator shown twice, the lower one with reversed settings: So it seems that the request for an inverted version is worthwhile.

i stand corrected

nice job

and as a peace offering

these work well for entrys - need some tweaking though

one more, as would n't let me load another

but even with any of the MAs well set up, they still need filtering, for the occasional fakeout

Files:

WR1:

[...] and as a peace offering [...]

Haha, no peace offering is required.

It's a good thing people challenge each other here, this keeps us sharp and on edge.

Cheers, Snow

well it reminds me not to open my big mouth and check before posting

normally i would, but been testing nearly all weekend (again)

the joys of trading

will test your new one later

thanks

will it be possible to make middle line multi-color on that inverted oscillator?

lucmat:
Hi Snow and Secret

we have the same intuition: use this indicator in opposite way.

I think it needs a filter and with the right setup it can give good signals (no repaint, ihihihihih).

Thanks

Lucmat

true no repainter?

edit: yes, looks like.

is it possible to make middle line to deviate more?

mladen:
SMA centered oscillator with coloring added om slope changes. Please note that SMA centered recalculates (as it is explained in this thread) and that color changes should not be used as a signal

Mladen

Would it be possible for you to add 'MTF & Invert' option in this (SMA Centered oscillator 2.02) indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode:
Mladen

Would it be possible for you to add 'MTF & Invert' option in this (SMA Centered oscillator 2.02) indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Here you go

It is a multi time framenow and there is an option to invert values