HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 222

Guess you can call this an updated Hama Pad it has an option to use T3 Hama or not, draws arrows on the change of color of the Hama, and no more using

maOpen = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,MODE_OPEN, pos);

maClose = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,MODE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,MODE_LOW, pos);

maHigh = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA, MODE_HIGH, pos);

should be and is now

maOpen = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN, pos);

maClose = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_LOW, pos);

maHigh = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_HIGH, pos);

also the ma period works for the regular hama or T3hama and to use T3 Hama just turn

extern bool T3Average = true;

Files:

is anyone here who trade this system?

mrtools:
Guess you can call this an updated Hama Pad it has an option to use T3 Hama or not, draws arrows on the change of color of the Hama, and no more using

maOpen = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,MODE_OPEN, pos);

maClose = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,MODE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,MODE_LOW, pos);

maHigh = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA, MODE_HIGH, pos);

should be and is now

maOpen = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN, pos);

maClose = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_LOW, pos);

maHigh = iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_HIGH, pos);

also the ma period works for the regular hama or T3hama and to use T3 Hama just turn

extern bool T3Average = true;

Nice, how you trade this?

And can you tell me where can i find the indicator which is on the bottom on your screen?

Sissi:
Nice, how you trade this? And can you tell me where can i find the indicator which is on the bottom on your screen?

Hi Sissi,

Indicator on bottom is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 post 3756

One way to trade it is when the the Heiken is bearish(red) then breaks the lower channel and if the volty channel stop is red then sell and for buy when hama is bullish color and breaks the upper channel and volty is bullish then buy.

Hi mrtools,

thanks a lot for your answer.

I will try next week.

You trade with this system?

Sissi:
Hi mrtools,

thanks a lot for your answer.

I will try next week.

You trade with this system?

The same but a little different,been using it on 4 hr with a 4hr and daily volty, only trading in breakout direction of daily volty.

MT4 With Mini Dow Market

Hello All,

I downloaded the MT4 platform listed in this forum and was using the mini dow chart. The charts only covered the third quarter and now the charts don't work. Does anyone know how to get the 4th quarter mini dow charts with the MT4 platform listed at this site?

http://www.metaquotes.net/files/whc/whc4setup.exe

Thank you very much.

fxcruiser:
aravindhfx, The HAMA PAD indicator and template you referred to are already posted somewhere in this thread. Please search for it. If you are referring to and/or would like to receive the Z3 Trading system indicators and templates, you must be a qualified participant to the Z3 Trading Training Bootcamp. If you so desire, you may register at Z3 Freedom Traders - Get in, get out, get a life. Thanks for your interest. ENJOY! fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser,

I tried to register for the Z3 trading training at the Z3 freedom traders website but domain has expired. Is there any other way i can get to know more and learn this trading strategy?

Regards,

blitzzz

does not matter which ones you choose in the future

--- but we could tell you that, all of us got different style or indicator group that we prefer

getting some forex experience, also include some stuff you try out, then you don't like it

e.g. hama was quite old school of thought, old fashion

mladen show us load of stuff,but the needle generic candle that he applied to those chart -- the candle is too slim to see how good the new indicators are -- maybe malden could use some indicator to thicken the candle first, so it show only 2 days in the past, to make the indicator effect more DRAMATIC and let us see which one look good to be download ---- my personal opinion here [not trying to discourage anything] -- those web site come and gone, hard to see some site or some youtube, said, I try this single method, work and work again like magic, as the most accurate indicator that you found -- also got certain days with uncertainty factor (uncertainty parameter)

Interesting - according to current data :

Updated Date 08/29/2012

Expiration Date 08/28/2013

blitzzz:
Hi fxcruiser,

I tried to register for the Z3 trading training at the Z3 freedom traders website but domain has expired. Is there any other way i can get to know more and learn this trading strategy?

Regards,

blitzzz
Reason: