EA needs to be refined - page 5

vladimir.kuc:
everything is just adapting to the market ...

In that case, flag on the playground, especially as so much money has already been made :)

vladimir.kuc:
monitoring REALS -

It seems to me that if the author of this thread would not talk to traders in riddles and hints. Perhaps, if the author had posted a working .set and then described the logic of his Expert Advisor, this thread would have become more constructive. I had a similar conversation with the author in private correspondence where I haven't heard anything specific. Moreover, the Expert Advisor code uses the main three MAs and CCI indicators and I think the declared Expert Advisor parameters for these indicators in automatic trading are too optimistic! I haven't noticed anything about the auto-learning network in the code! Moreover, if the author is going to use an idea from outside, we must be prepared that this idea will not be the author's secret. Especially on the terms proposed by the author.

RomanS:

Where are the drawdowns?
Not a single losing trade! (ц)

Based on the results of the monitoring I would like to say the following:

Afftar, why are you fiddling with yourself and others, your robot is frying dough wonderfully, what else do you need in this life and why aren't you on your own business class plane to your island yet.

fozi:

Based on the results of the monitoring I would like to say the following:

Afftar, why are you fiddling with yourself and others, your robot is frying dough wonderfully, what else do you need in this life and why aren't you on your own business class plane to your island yet.

Not to mention monitoring indicators, but who told you that the author of this thread has anything to do with them?

Mischek:

Not concerning the monitoring indicators, but who told you that the author of this thread has anything to do with them?
My conclusions were based on what the author posted. Since there were no specifics, so I assumed the accounts were his.

fozi:
My conclusions were based on what the writer posted. As there were no specifics, so I assumed the accounts were his.

I doubt it, let's wait for the topikstare's explanations.

Swetten:
Not a single losing trade! (ц)
"Aaa.... GRATESK... understand..." (c) Heaven's Promised Land

Mischek:

I don't think so, but let's wait for the head writer to explain.

I just wrote that there are working solutions...

What does my robot have to do with it... ?

assol_7:

It seems to me that if the author of this thread would not talk to traders in riddles and hints. Perhaps, if the author had posted a working .set and then described the logic of his Expert Advisor, this thread would have been more constructive. I had a similar conversation with the author in private correspondence where I haven't heard anything specific. Moreover, the Expert Advisor code uses the basic indicators MA and CCI and I think the declared Expert Advisor parameters for these indicators in automatic trading are too optimistic! I haven't noticed anything about the auto-learning network in the code! Moreover, if the author is going to use an idea from outside, we must be prepared that this idea will not be the author's secret. Especially on those terms that the author offers.

well no one will throw sets just like that ...

was doing a hell of a lot of work and then just drop the whole working set ...

strange offers ...

Reason: